Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    davis... is just a god right now

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    davis... is just a god right now
    Hence, why I said he's better than Embiid. He's only one year older and puts up insane numbers for his team. It's too bad Cousins got injured because this team was just finding how to work together.. Cousins+AD would have beaten many teams. If I am the Sixers, I would make a play for AD.. Trade Fultz+Saric and whatever else you guys can. AD+Embiid+Simmons? Dear Lord.. the length and size on that team. Only thing Embiid has on AD is defense but AD is still a better player.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Hence, why I said he's better than Embiid. He's only one year older and puts up insane numbers for his team. It's too bad Cousins got injured because this team was just finding how to work together.. Cousins+AD would have beaten many teams. If I am the Sixers, I would make a play for AD.. Trade Fultz+Saric and whatever else you guys can. AD+Embiid+Simmons? Dear Lord.. the length and size on that team. Only thing Embiid has on AD is defense but AD is still a better player.
    i honestly dont wanna trade fultz plus saric for davis... i dont want that much clogging in the middle with embiid and davis plus we need a bench and saric/Fultz will add a ton of depth on top of being extremely cheap and keeping us with the ability to get a max player this year...

Fultz/Saric/Simmons/Emiid/Covington is just way to good of a core to mess up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Golden State would smoke Houston easier without him. Against Cleveland he's an aid. Besides that he does not even help the team beyond a guy like Kris Middleton.
    That's ****ing absurd.

Golden State would smoke Houston easier without him. Against Cleveland he's an aid. Besides that he does not even help the team beyond a guy like Kris Middleton.
    Yeah. This is totally insane. There's literally no justification for a statement like this. And in reality, Durant was probably the Warriors' best player in their matchups against Houston so far this season. He certainly played better than Curry and Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456