Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Ofcourse Eagles took best TE in draft 1 pick ahead of us lol that was brutal speech lol

trade up and get st. brown after this now.

arden key or st. brown at 81 please.....i dont care about the issue with key. its a 3rd rounder which dallas doesnt have a good let alone great track record on selecting so the lotto ticket is worth it.

plus i still dont believe in taco....want but dont see much

ian thomas. st. brown and key nfl.com ranked 78-80 players could be all available. if witten doesnt retire afterall this year, he will after the season. Thomas makes some sense, best in-line TE in draft.

St. Brown still on the board. i personally again would move up to get him but if he's there for us we HAVE to take him. you likely arent getting a starter at S or DT from here on out. doesnt mean its not possible, just not likely. hopefully noah brown can become an outside possession wr, st. brown your big vert threat and let gallup run his routes in the middle of the field. plus dez wasnt a june 1st cut so t-will can be.

DT Settle, WR St. Brown still on the board in the 5th round.

st. brown still available....dont know why. if you trade for austin why not take another wr here....i know broken record

I just wonder what the plan is for FS

i think the thought as of now is the pathers blueprint. they dont have names at safety but have a beast front 7

Quote Originally Posted by C-Mac View Post
    I just wonder what the plan is for FS
    Xavier Woods. I expect Woods and Frazier will be the safeties this year. Itís played well towards the end of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Xavier Woods. I expect Woods and Frazier will be the safeties this year. Itís played well towards the end of last season.
    What did you think of how the draft shook out? I am scratching my head at the Browns draft. Sure, those are good players, but a bit of a reach with guys who were much more highly valued on the board. The Jets must be happy that Darnold fell into their lap....and the Broncos probably never expected to have Chubb fall to them. I kind of wished we picked earlier because a lot of non-QB stars fell as a result of the scramble for QBs.

I actually like what the Cowboys did at the draft. LB needed help and we filled that with 2 solid picks there. We needed more depth on the OL and I think we got a steal to shore up that. The one pick that has peaked my interest is the Gallup pick. This could be a sleeper for us. He has potential and I think this will make or break the draft for the Cowboys.

I think we aced our draft overall. Yeah we didn't get a safety or a DT (even if we traded for one), but we all wanted to draft BPA rather than for need and that's exactly what they did. I think the Cedric Wilson pick is going to turn into a steal too. To get Gallup and Wilson was awesome, two of my favorite WRs in the draft. LVE was an aced first pick, Williams was a steal at 50. White is a good QB with potential, which is important if Dak doesn't improve. I like what we did overall.

Now, they still do need a safety and DT, though, so signing them on May 12 (after comp picks no longer matter) will be necessary.

Jerry offered 3rd pick to Seattle while on the clock for Thomas. Call never was returned.

Tells me that the Cowboys still have an interest in Thomas. With no safety drafted we should make that deal happen.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast