Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Kevin Love suffers from panic attacks

Super unfortunate and terrible to hear. Before living with someone who suffered panic attacks I didn’t really understand them and was really apathetic towards the whole issue. It’s one of the worst things I have seen though after living with someone who had panic attacks.

My friend has panic attacks from doing a lot of coke and pot in her early 20s. It's like watching someone have a heart attack over and over. More than once she's ended up in the ER.

Wade has been a scumbag.

It's not a panic attack, but my wife has anxiety problems. Sometimes anxiety can lead to panic attacks though.

The only thing I can say is that it's not as simple as saying, "Things will be okay" or "It's not a big deal, calm down". Sometimes there's not really much I can say to help her other than being there and hugging her. These are real issues that people deal with and need to take steps to help them. I'm glad that today's society seems to be a little bit more aware of this stuff and actively trying to bring out more awareness.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Wade has been a scumbag.
    Yea only Wade and not IT for questioning why he left the game when they had no clue. Lol!
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Sucks for Kevin though, hopefully he can get everything straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Yea only Wade and not IT for questioning why he left the game when they had no clue. Lol!
    Wade was supposed to be the leader of the team almost immediately. RJ had off-court chemistry with Kevin and Channing. Wade didn't replicate any of that with Love. It almost seemed as if Wade just came for LeBron and not the rest of the guys - which has been reported as truth. IT was not expected to be the leader and presence Wade was. That's the difference. It was a d-bag move to call out Love...

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Wade was supposed to be the leader of the team almost immediately. RJ had off-court chemistry with Kevin and Channing. Wade didn't replicate any of that with Love. It almost seemed as if Wade just came for LeBron and not the rest of the guys - which has been reported as truth. IT was not expected to be the leader and presence Wade was. That's the difference. It was a d-bag move to call out Love...
    Leader of the team at 36 when LeBron is on the team? He definitely was a leader in a lot of huddles but not the main leader as it was LeBrons team. Wade and Kevin did get along and hung out from time to time. I'll say I saw Wade with the rest of the guys more than I did LeBron. As a leader, you hold your guys accountable. when someone mysteriously leaves a big game with no explanation you question why. They did and then I'm sure they understood.

Leader of the team at 36 when LeBron is on the team? He definitely was a leader in a lot of huddles but not the main leader as it was LeBrons team. Wade and Kevin did get along and hung out from time to time. I'll say I saw Wade with the rest of the guys more than I did LeBron. As a leader, you hold your guys accountable. when someone mysteriously leaves a big game with no explanation you question why. They did and then I'm sure they understood.
    If they were such friends as you suggest, I suspect Wade would have just asked Kevin what was going on instead of calling him out to coaches in front of the team. I don' follow the Cavs locker room so I could be off base, but what you're suggesting doesn't make a lot of sense. And I'd definitely put it on IT as well, and considering neither are with the Cavs any longer management seems to have taken the same position.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    If they were such friends as you suggest, I suspect Wade would have just asked Kevin what was going on instead of calling him out to coaches in front of the team. I don' follow the Cavs locker room so I could be off base, but what you're suggesting doesn't make a lot of sense. And I'd definitely put it on IT as well, and considering neither are with the Cavs any longer management seems to have taken the same position.
    So the reason they're not on the team is because they asked Love why he left?

I didn't say they were best friends but I know for a fact they hung out.

I used to get them when I was overwhelmed. Went to the er for the drugs but they went away once my body realized i would never die from them. Breathing exercises, different weed stains and a lot of exercise helped too but now I'm fat and an alcoholic with other medical conditions and no anxiety. Yay?

I heard that one in five people suffer from mental illness. This is a very serious issue and something that needs more and more awareness. Huge props to DeMar and Love for speaking about it.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

You and I both know Wade could have done more. He called out Love behind his back. You're telling me he didn't have Love's number? LeBron didn't even question Love's absence but Wade felt compelled to? The locker room issues had a lot to do with Wade. You can tell Love disliked him. Idk why you defend every little thing about Wade does. The guy doesn't even know you exist..

So the reason they're not on the team is because they asked Love why he left?

I didn't say they were best friends but I know for a fact they hung out.
    They probably hung out to try and create chemistry. That's different than actually "hanging" out with people you enjoy.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast