Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kobe Bryant wins the Oscar For Best Animated Short Film

Thank you!

Great achievement for Kobe. 5 Ships and 1 Oscar amazing...

"Killer Instinct"

Really an awesome achievement. Congrats to the Bean. He's showing Mamba mentality may have started on the court, but can be used in all aspects of life, good on him.

Good for him. Has anyone seen it? Is it for free on YouTube?

Hard not to agree. congrats to kobe. but yeah.

Clay Travis

@ClayTravis
    So Harvey Weinstein gets kicked out of Hollywood and Kobe Bryant gets two jerseys retired and wins an Oscar in the same #metoo year. Simply amazing.
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=503482

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

That was really good

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Great job Kobe. Kobe going after Jack Nicolas now. 2 more Oscars to go Kobe.

Best player ever to win an academy award

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by rayden View Post
    Good for him. Has anyone seen it? Is it for free on YouTube?
    I linked to it above

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Hard not to agree. congrats to kobe. but yeah.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=503482

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

First thing I thought of with all the furor over sexual misconduct this year.

Rape case argument is crazy to me. His accuser's character according to people she went to school wasn't the best, she had multiple semen in her underwear, she took a check instead of seeing it through, she went to a game he played in, in the finals against boston, and there was something else that doesn't come to mind. Everything screams b.s to me. It is literally only sticking because it was a black dude who was accused of raping a white girl. It was consensual up until anal play supposedly, and he didn't know he raped her. One of the most jacked up thing a women can do to a man is let him into her and when she's done getting hers or changes her mind on it in the middle to decide tell him to stop or its rape ( and thats assuming she said stop) , thats difficult for most man. I have two daughters that i will kill for, so im not some dumb *** on hear pretending or a crazed Kobe fan. That **** for all ive read was a money play and people are eating it up. How many issues has he had sense? It's not like Saints Big Ben who had many accusers. It was one fishy situation people want to believe is true. If someone who i cant kill rapes one of my daughters, to hell with the money, to hell with being afraid to face him in court, and **** a death threat, we have to see this offender behind bars, not at a damn finals game. It's sad people cant seperate their hatred for him on the court from real life ish. That rape case gets me heated because its so damn obvious what went down. I hate race motivated benefit of the doubt. Its like when a white cop shots a unarmed black man the cop gets the benefit of a doubt when they're trained that lethal force is last resort measures unless there under attack by an armed prup, my brother in law is a cop, wife and uncles served in the military and everyone shares the same disdain for it. They are **** people in every color and of every background. People need to get over that **** because you destroy lives and reputations over it. My eldest child is my son and i fear this world will consume him with race motivated stupidity.
    Last edited by SirSkyHook; 03-06-2018 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSkyHook View Post
    Rape case argument is crazy to me. His accuser's character according to people she went to school wasn't the best, she had multiple semen in her underwear, she took a check instead of seeing it through, she went to a game he played in, in the finals against boston, and there was something else that doesn't come to mind. Everything screams b.s to me. It is literally only sticking because it was a black dude who was accused of raping a white girl. It was consensual up until anal play supposedly, and he didn't know he raped her. One of the most jacked up thing a women can do to a man is let him into her and when she's done getting hers or changes her mind on it in the middle to decide tell him to stop or its rape ( and thats assuming she said stop) , thats difficult for most man. I have two daughters that i will kill for, so im not some dumb *** on hear pretending or a crazed Kobe fan. That **** for all ive read was a money play and people are eating it up. How many issues has he had sense? It's not like Saints Big Ben who had many accusers. It was one fishy situation people want to believe is true. If someone who i cant kill rapes one of my daughters, to hell with the money, to hell with being afraid to face him in court, and **** a death threat, we have to see this offender behind bars, not at a damn finals game. It's sad people cant seperate their hatred for him on the court from real life ish. That rape case gets me heated because its so damn obvious what went down. I hate race motivated benefit of the doubt. Its like when a white cop shots a unarmed black man the cop gets the benefit of a doubt when they're trained that lethal force is last resort measures unless there under attack by an armed prup, my brother in law is a cop, wife and uncles served in the military and everyone shares the same disdain for it. They are **** people in every color and of every background. People need to get over that **** because you destroy lives and reputations over it. My eldest child is my son and i fear this world will consume him with race motivated stupidity.
    It's not race ... look at the people who got in trouble in hollywood this year, mostly a bunch of old white dudes. At this point in hollywood any accusation is a killer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast