Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 312 of 315 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 4723
    there is surely a (small) chance Foles retires. If he wins another ring he will never be able to live up to that hype somewhere else. Hes not driven by money either, it wouldnt even shock me if he stayed on as the backup
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

I think Foles would make a good coach, but maybe that's just me?

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    We should be pulling for the Eagles to win so that the Cowboys will be hosting the NFC Championship Game, if they beat the Rams.
    If Wentz was playing I would agree

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah no way he retires. He'd be giving up at least $10 million at year
    Iíd say that number is closer to $15-20 mil a year. Again, heís in his prime and already has a SB win under his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Heíd be one it wouldnít surprise me. Heís a highly devout Christian, in good health, with a ton of money and a cult following.
    If heís a devout Christian having a cult following would mean zilch to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If heís a devout Christian having a cult following would mean zilch to him.
    He could start his own denomination.

Itís gonna be a dog day weekend baby . 60 par all dogs money line pays 3k....thatís go baby!!!

Miami to hire Flores as HC. This was the last real opportunity for Kris Richard this year. Great news for the cowboys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Miami to hire Flores as HC. This was the last real opportunity for Kris Richard this year. Great news for the cowboys.
    The Dolphins should simply hire a Patriots assistant coach as HC every year.

Death by a thousand cuts.

I wonít feel better until I see the actual report that Flores has been hired by the Dolphins. If that does happen I fully expect Richard to be made the DC this off season.

Garrett to be extended in the offseason.

Guess we can chalk this season up as a disaster now barring a super bowl trophy.

Yankees Farm System

Guess we can chalk this season up as a disaster now barring a super bowl trophy.

Greatest day ever.

Doesnít really mean he canít be fired but dig this. Itís a consensus that the Cowboy coaching staff is a weakness . But Dak just keeps winning games under them. Have we all been wrong about #4? How good does that make him at winning football games when his coaches arenít very goood at it? I think Dak shuts everybody up tonight.

Either that news coming out today, anything short of a Super Bowl victory and the season is a complete disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Doesnít really mean he canít be fired but dig this. Itís a consensus that the Cowboy coaching staff is a weakness . But Dak just keeps winning games under them. Have we all been wrong about #4? How good does that make him at winning football games when his coaches arenít very goood at it? I think Dak shuts everybody up tonight.
    If Dak ever wins a Super Bowl he should automatically be a candidate for the HOF for having to play with the biggest handicap in NFL history. He wins in spite of Garrett. Also good point, just because heís extended doesnít mean he canít be fired.