Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190
Results 2,836 to 2,839 of 2839
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    That's because the Eagle defense has resembled dollar store toilet paper at times. They are not even close to Dallas who has moved up to the 3rd ranked defense in football so the Vikings would have scored anyway..lol..Redskins wouldnt have. Your witnessing something special happening with the Dallas defense. You should just thank me for giving you a heads up before training camp. And you should feel priveleged to watch the generational defense being assembled.
    Eagles are 5th in ppg given up. Let’s not get too carried away with hyperbole. They’ve been suspect at times but we’re absolutely dominant for 3 quarters Sunday, very similar to the Tennessee game. Sadly, they needed to be for 4.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    That's because the Eagle defense has resembled dollar store toilet paper at times. They are not even close to Dallas who has moved up to the 3rd ranked defense in football so the Vikings would have scored anyway..lol..Redskins wouldnt have. Your witnessing something special happening with the Dallas defense. You should just thank me for giving you a heads up before training camp. And you should feel priveleged to watch the generational defense being assembled.
    The redskins defense is better lol

Where's the MNF thread?

I think the Giants owner should lobby the league to get rid of field goals.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Our offensive game plan has been suspect. Losing Hollins and Wallace have taken away our threat of a deep game and even with success, we aren’t running the football enough/late in games.
    Same story with the Redskins. The last couple weeks, we've been without Chris Thompson and Jamison Crowder, and Paul Richardson this past week (while I didn't like the signing, he was supposed to be the next Desean Jackson for this offense.). Not being able to stretch the field has really hurt the past couple weeks, especially getting matches with Thompson and Crowder.

It will be interesting to see our matchups if the offensive units are at relatively full strength.