Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3285
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    they haven't been likely planning on going QB in the 1st in awhile, either

now watch the Giants go on a run, the Cowboys drop a couple they shouldn't, and the Giants take the division at 8-8
    True.

If giants win the division... Lmao.. I just think the division is perfectly set up for the cowboys to take it and if they don't it'll be a huge fail, especially if the giants are sitting on top at the end of the season.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That's shocking to me and doesn't make much sense. I'll have to dig more into that. I wonder if part of it is play calling too. They've stopped running the ball on first down every time but then again that would seem to make it less likely for him to go against an 8 man box
    Just debunks the whole, "Cooper is opening things up" myth. Defenses are trying to stop Elliott even more since Cooper got there.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Just debunks the whole, "Cooper is opening things up" myth. Defenses are trying to stop Elliott even more since Cooper got there.
    That what the numbers seem to indicate on the surface at least. Doesn't make much logical sense though, but I'm not knowledgeable enough on that particular statistic to try and dig more into it to figure out what's going on exactly. Numbers support your case here though for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That what the numbers seem to indicate on the surface at least. Doesn't make much logical sense though, but I'm not knowledgeable enough on that particular statistic to try and dig more into it to figure out what's going on exactly. Numbers support your case here though for sure
    Buuuuut, it’s obvious that Cooper is the best wr and ideally garners more attention.

They are trying to stop him more but succeding less? Interesting . Maybe they should go back to trying to stop him less it was working better...lololol

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    They are trying to stop him more but succeding less? Interesting . Maybe they should go back to trying to stop him less it was working better...lololol
    It is interesting.

I think what you will see even more is that the more touches Zeke gets, the better he does, and the better the offense does as a whole.

It's the Zeke Effect, not the Cooper Effect.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

It is interesting.

I think what you will see even more is that the more touches Zeke gets, the better he does, and the better the offense does as a whole.

It's the Zeke Effect, not the Cooper Effect.
    It doesn’t seem to me he’s getting more touches though . He had 19 carries against Philly couldn’t have been a ton of catches. It’s been more the quality of the touches as well as the execution that’s different .

However. This win in Atlanta was great but it was nothing like the 1 in Philly. The problems on offense or should I say the passing game came out again and I don’t mean COOP . He was only targeted 5 times in Philly it was 11. The Dallas receivers had about 95 yards. The Atlanta offense did a good job of holding the ball and Dallas always struggles and usually loses when they don’t get a lot of possessions so I can’t comolain about the win but stuff still has to change in big D. If it wasn’t for the defense they would have 2 wins

Marc Colombo has supposedly brought a smash your face in blocking scheme back to Dallas there was a lot of lockeroom rumbling about how Alexander was doing things.

It doesn’t seem to me he’s getting more touches though . He had 19 carries against Philly couldn’t have been a ton of catches. It’s been more the quality of the touches as well as the execution that’s different .
    Touches aren’t just carries.

The best thing they did was involving him in the passing game aside from give up screens.

I’ve been calling for what seems like forever to get him involved in the passing game in earlier down and distances. Finally appears like they started to do that a bit. Passing is so much more efficient than running. And getting your run involved in the passing game just makes too much sense in today’s league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Touches aren’t just carries.
    Yes and like I said there hasn’t been a lot more receptions either . Even if you add incompleted targets

Yes and like I said there hasn’t been a lot more receptions either . Even if you add incompleted targets
    It’s not about a lot more, it’s about more in general. Outside looking in, he should touch the ball 25 times/game to be most effective in that offense.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    True.

If giants win the division... Lmao.. I just think the division is perfectly set up for the cowboys to take it and if they don't it'll be a huge fail, especially if the giants are sitting on top at the end of the season.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Garrett would surely be gone if that happens. That may be more satisfying than winning the division and hosting a playoff game.

That could possibly be due to the coaching change on the OL. With Colombo and Houck back to coaching the attack technique instead of the wait and react technique. They are back to playing to the OL’s strength. That’s caused more wide open running lanes for Zeke the last could of weeks.