Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 311 of 315 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 4723
    For sheer entertainment I want Philly vs Dallas . But who in their right mind WANTS to face Foles right now. Who is more tired of watching Foles me or Wentz???

If the Eagles win another SB, they have to make Foles there starter... right?
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Egghhh I mean he’s the starter now whether Wentz is healthy or not. Iv never seen this situation . Never . I think for the long term you need to get Foles out of here just for Wentz. But Foles just wins games . He’s as calm and cool as his passes. They are all softly thrown catchable balls that look slow motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    At this point, I don't even know.

If you ask me, I hope and pray Nick calls it a career after the SB (if we make it/win it) and Wentz can move forth as the guy. (Not trying to debate with anyone, this is just my hope).

If we were to trade Wentz, the return better be ridiculous.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Egghhh I mean he’s the starter now whether Wentz is healthy or not. Iv never seen this situation . Never . I think for the long term you need to get Foles out of here just for Wentz. But Foles just wins games . He’s as calm and cool as his passes. They are all softly thrown catchable balls that look slow motion.
    You really need to stop with this. Where is there any proof that Wentz has been ruled eligible to play and isn't?

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You really need to stop with this. Where is there any proof that Wentz has been ruled eligible to play and isn't?
    Are there any legal ramifications for someone on PSD throwing out an opinion that cant be substantiated? That almost sounded like threat of a PSD lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Are there any legal ramifications for someone on PSD throwing out an opinion that cant be substantiated? That almost sounded like threat of a PSD lawsuit.
    They do this all the time and end up being wrong most of the time. But for anyone to think Wentz wouldnt be riding the pines whether he is healthy or not is Obsurd. Wentz will not play again this year no matter what. Of course the Eagles will do everything they can to hide that but without IR it is what it is. That’s the tell all. If he’s not listed as out this week that tells you everything you need to know

They do this all the time and end up being wrong most of the time. But for anyone to think Wentz wouldnt be riding the pines whether he is healthy or not is Obsurd. Wentz will not play again this year no matter what. Of course the Eagles will do everything they can to hide that but without IR it is what it is. That’s the tell all. If he’s not listed as out this week that tells you everything you need to know
    Foles was announced as starter vs. NO, so safe to say he's out.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

They do this all the time and end up being wrong most of the time.
    Can you do a little less stereotyping of Eagles fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    At this point, I don't even know.

If you ask me, I hope and pray Nick calls it a career after the SB (if we make it/win it) and Wentz can move forth as the guy. (Not trying to debate with anyone, this is just my hope).

If we were to trade Wentz, the return better be ridiculous.
    He’s an idiot if he retires. He’s 29 and in his prime. He’s on the verge of a pretty sizable contract. Or he can pick and choose where he wants to play. It’s likely that a couple of teams will offer

Not sure who I’m routing for if Dallas wins. Eagles D line is scary with Jernigan back . With Fredrick out they may match up better with NO. Dak will need more points but will get more time. Zeke should hurt them as well. It’s odd to prefer a scenario we’re ther are a 7 point underdog instead of a 3 point favorite but you have the Foles factor plus it’s not easy beating a team 3 times. It’s a close call. Closer for me then most other people it seems.
    We should be pulling for the Eagles to win so that the Cowboys will be hosting the NFC Championship Game, if they beat the Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    We should be pulling for the Eagles to win so that the Cowboys will be hosting the NFC Championship Game, if they beat the Rams.
    Good news is we will know ahead of time whether we are rooting for them or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He’s an idiot if he retires. He’s 29 and in his prime. He’s on the verge of a pretty sizable contract. Or he can pick and choose where he wants to play. It’s likely that a couple of teams will offer
    Yeah no way he retires. He'd be giving up at least $10 million at year

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah no way he retires. He'd be giving up at least $10 million at year
    He’d be one it wouldn’t surprise me. He’s a highly devout Christian, in good health, with a ton of money and a cult following.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He’d be one it wouldn’t surprise me. He’s a highly devout Christian, in good health, with a ton of money and a cult following.
    He's going to start a cult? He'll need more money for that!