Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 310 of 315 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 4723
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Nice that are "horrible" division is 50% of the conference semis. So much for narratives not based in facts.
    NFCBeasts

...and Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Nice that are "horrible" division is 50% of the conference semis. So much for narratives not based in facts.
    Might have had 3 teams playing this past weekends if skins didn't have 2 QBs break their leg

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    NFCBeasts

...and Dallas is THE BEST!

i fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    i fixed that for you.
    Reported!

Seriously though, I feel like Eagles v Cowboys is supposed to happen.

I donít see either team winning this week though.

I really would love that match up! I just cant see us moving past the saints and cowboys beating the Rams- Dallas has a better shot i feel at beating the Rams then us NO but who knows!

I hate to say it but I could actually see the cowboys winning this week. I'm not a fan of Jared Goff and the Rams at all, I think they are overrated. Also, I think the saints are the best team in the league. It'll be harder for the eagles to win than the cowboys imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

if it was Eagles/Rams and Cowboys/Saints there'd be a better chance just from matchups
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

God I want this to happen.

Like others said, I like your chances better than ours to even make it there. But with whatever the hell is going on with the Eagles, Iím not about to doubt them. The Saints defense isnít that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    if it was Eagles/Rams and Cowboys/Saints there'd be a better chance just from matchups
    But if it had been Cowboys@Bears and Seahawks@Eagles, we might not even be talking about an Eagles/Cowboys NFCCG right now.

Me either. It's gonna be tough sledding for both. I feel like Dallas has a slightly better shot to beat LA because Brees>Goff but also because the strengths of Dallas are the weaknesses of the Rams. Rams are a more talented team though and should win. If Brees was going to Phlly I think it'd be a lot closer, but having to go to the Super Dome to beat Brees in the playoffs is not great. Eagles have done it before though, so who knows!

I definitely felt more confident about the Eagles and Cowboys winning this last weekend than this upcoming one.

One positive about facing the Saints instead of the Rams is that Eagles players seem to be salty as **** about how the last matchup went down.

And if it's one thing that has motivated this team in the SB win last year and the winning streak so far, it's saltiness.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    One positive about facing the Saints instead of the Rams is that Eagles players seem to be salty as **** about how the last matchup went down.

And if it's one thing that has motivated this team in the SB win last year and the winning streak so far, it's saltiness.
    Yes the saints running up the score was kinda bad. I think the eagles took that personally and will likely use as extra motivation this week

Your baby can't do this

Not sure who Iím routing for if Dallas wins. Eagles D line is scary with Jernigan back . With Fredrick out they may match up better with NO. Dak will need more points but will get more time. Zeke should hurt them as well. Itís odd to prefer a scenario weíre ther are a 7 point underdog instead of a 3 point favorite but you have the Foles factor plus itís not easy beating a team 3 times. Itís a close call. Closer for me then most other people it seems.