Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 309 of 315 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 4723
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Instead of dinner before the game we could just fight. Like the 2nd Will Ferrell news guy movie I canít think of the name.... last time I was there I almost had to fight a 400 pound Texan because he thought I was booing Brad Johnson. I should have been but I wasnít Iím not a booer. We had a date in the parking lot after the game but we squashed it. Thankfully Iím around 180...didnít back down though
    I'm a lover not a fighter.

I game away from NFCCG baby!!!

I say with great sincerity - good luck Philly tomorrow. I would prefer to go to Los Angeles where the Cowboys have a huge natural fan base and will turn that place into a home game. Wouldnt mind seeing Philly against Dallas in Big D in 2 weeks.

Dallas could be the most balanced team left in the playoffs. They play D they run they throw only thing is ST

Dallas could be the most balanced team left in the playoffs. They play D they run they throw only thing is ST
    Nah I donít know about that. NO is pretty damn balanced, theyíre just great on offense. Indy and LAC are pretty well balanced as well. And likely better overall to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I say with great sincerity - good luck Philly tomorrow. I would prefer to go to Los Angeles where the Cowboys have a huge natural fan base and will turn that place into a home game. Wouldnt mind seeing Philly against Dallas in Big D in 2 weeks.
    Definitely would rather face the Rams than Saints again. So come on Philly, ride that high horse a little further!

If their defense continues to play well I feel much better about their chances against any team left in the NFC. Saints in NO would obviously be extremely tough though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If their defense continues to play well I feel much better about their chances against any team left in the NFC. Saints in NO would obviously be extremely tough though.
    Yeah I just donít know. Itís gonna take a amazing all around game to beat either team. They are already +7 @ LA and +8 @ NO. But maybe next week is the week to get NO they may have a bit of rust.

Yeah I just donít know. Itís gonna take a amazing all around game to beat either team. They are already +7 @ LA and +8 @ NO. But maybe next week is the week to get NO they may have a bit of rust.
    Come to the GroupMe.

One step closer to Eagles vs Cowboys NFC Championship Game.

Crazy right? Itís too good to be true

NFC Least.

NFL East. We are the NFL.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Nice that are "horrible" division is 50% of the conference semis. So much for narratives not based in facts.