Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 302 of 315 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 4723
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i really doubt a 10 win Dallas team is gonna get 5 All Pro players. Pro bowlers? sure.
    They may not get 3 this year .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    A all pro caliber player doesn’t have to make it every single year. In that case they become HOF caliber players. If a guy makes 3 in 10 years for whatever reason, either someone else having a career year or injuries or change in scheme but is still good enough to get votes then he is a pro bowl caliber player. Keenan Allen is a All Pro caliber WR . Will he make the team every year of his career? Of course not. The HOF is filled with players who probably made all pro half the seasons they played in.

Of course Fredrick won’t make it and Smith might not either but they are still all pro caliber players . Lawrence might not because he doesn’t have the sexy sack total but he’s having a amazing season across the board. Analyticaly better then last year when you add in tackles for loss on 3rd and 4th down his dominance against double teams on run plays and pressures. Sounds all pro caliber to me I don’t care if he makes it

i really doubt a 10 win Dallas team is gonna get 5 All Pro players. Pro bowlers? sure.
    Yeah I was thinking there were three all pro teams. Definitely not with just 2 teams. I think maybe 3

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    sooo not 5?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Every team has all pro “caliber” players lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Of course some more then others. Some younger then others. Some won’t stay with those teams very long. BTW congratulations to Jaylon Smith for being a finalist for the Butckus Award . Mack will probably win but it’s still incredible what Smith is doing. He’s demolishing people .

sooo not 5?
    No not this year

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I feel like all pro caliber is very opinionated... What does it mean exactly? A really good player that has never made an all pro? To me if you make 1 all-pro team, youre an All-Pro for the rest of your career, similar to a MVP. Tom Brady is an MVP player. Drew Brees is an MVP caliber player.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I feel like all pro caliber is very opinionated... What does it mean exactly? A really good player that has never made an all pro? To me if you make 1 all-pro team, youre an All-Pro for the rest of your career, similar to a MVP. Tom Brady is an MVP player. Drew Brees is an MVP caliber player.
    Nick Foles is an mvp caliber player, in games that matter (ie probowls and super bowls).

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Perennial all pro

PFF should make an "all pro caliber team"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    PFF should make an "all pro caliber team"
    You mean the Dallas Cowboys?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You mean the Dallas Cowboys?
    Savage.

Speaking of PFF they didn’t care for either QB. Wentz finished 13th and Dak 18th.