Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
    Are the Redskins jinxed this year? 3 out for the season already?
    I realize it's mostly depth, but also means guys like Guice will be that much further behind in his development
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Are the Redskins jinxed this year? 3 out for the season already?
    I realize it's mostly depth, but also means guys like Guice will be that much further behind in his development
    ďThisĒ year? Lol

And Jayhawk fans in here? The only Cowboy getting more praise then Smith so far has been 4th round pick Dorance Armstrong. Dallas felt like they stole him because before Kansas switched schemes he was putting up good numbers. 10 sacks as a sophomore. 1st team all conference. What makes this interesting is because Irving and Collins are not practicing so hes impressing with the 1st teamers which means it's against some of the best offensive linemen in the NFL.

I'm gonna be on the defense until they let me down again....lol..but I see a deep athletic fly to the ball defense here. And both Gregory and Collins just returned to full practice.

I feel like when people evaluate Dallas they only look at the offense and automatically chalk the defense up as average. I feel like that's a mistake this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    How is LVE doing so far

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Heís pass pro is his only plus trait so far. Still donít like that pick. Great insurance for the Lee injury, but still think it was farrrr from the. Eat allocation of resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    Dammit Guice out for the year, such a tough break for a rookie
    That does suck, I live in the area, and there had been a lot of positive talk around him.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    And Jayhawk fans in here? The only Cowboy getting more praise then Smith so far has been 4th round pick Dorance Armstrong. Dallas felt like they stole him because before Kansas switched schemes he was putting up good numbers. 10 sacks as a sophomore. 1st team all conference. What makes this interesting is because Irving and Collins are not practicing so hes impressing with the 1st teamers which means it's against some of the best offensive linemen in the NFL.

I'm gonna be on the defense until they let me down again....lol..but I see a deep athletic fly to the ball defense here. And both Gregory and Collins just returned to full practice.

I feel like when people evaluate Dallas they only look at the offense and automatically chalk the defense up as average. I feel like that's a mistake this year.
    Brown looked to have the same issues which will hurt their cb depth if he doesnít turn it around.

Safety is below average at best still. I canít see them being a true contender with what they role put back there.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Brown looked to have the same issues which will hurt their cb depth if he doesnít turn it around.

Safety is below average at best still. I canít see them being a true contender with what they role put back there.

I think Jordan Lewis beats out Brown for the slot . You think the d backs will regress.? It's a possibility because of the youth but they played pretty good last year. I see safety as the only weakness. Even though I like Frazier. But it makes you really wonder why Thomaa isnt a Cowboy right now. You get leadership, experience and 1 hell of a safety . Your getting the 3 things this defense may need for a 2nd round pick.

I ****ing hate how accurate this is: https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-s...nts-1827992694

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I think Jordan Lewis beats out Brown for the slot . You think the d backs will regress.? It's a possibility because of the youth but they played pretty good last year. I see safety as the only weakness. Even though I like Frazier. But it makes you really wonder why Thomaa isnt a Cowboy right now. You get leadership, experience and 1 hell of a safety . Your getting the 3 things this defense may need for a 2nd round pick.
    You also get an aging player (although still technically in his prime) that has had a lot of injuries. Also heís going to cost a ton. Not just his contract but a premium pick too. Personally I think the Cowboys are better off waiting until the off season and then signing him as a free agent. They will have the money. They also would get to keep their pick and also see what they have in Woods.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667