Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    This couldn’t be more true.

They do not have any in game coaching talent.
    Sean Lee is definitely a great player but I just couldn't believe the narrative that his absence could have an impact that goes way beyond what he does on the field. But then I watch stuff like this and yeah -- it makes sense, I guess.

I look at our roster and Jordan Hicks is a really good player, too. But his absence being covered as it was with none of our backup MLBs a starting level player, it makes me appreciate how much scheming, coaching and game-planning actually went into that. The second level of our defense really only got exposed in the Super Bowl and the 2nd Giants games.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 05-13-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Gotta get better coaches.
    Preaching to the choir. I’ve been saying for years a that Garrett and his “process” suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Preaching to the choir. I’ve been saying for years a that Garrett and his “process” suck.
    I remember when we signed Pederson and the mocking from Cowboys fans on this site. Good times.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I remember when we signed Pederson and the mocking from Cowboys fans on this site. Good times.
    That was back when Dallas had a dynasty going so a little haughtiness can probably be excused.

That was back when Dallas had a dynasty going so a little haughtiness can probably be excused.
    I used the word haughtiness last week in an email. Bonus points.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

In none of the mocking did you ever see/hear me say that Garrett was a good coach.

Yep. And giants fans were bragging about getting mcadoo instead of the eagles, who also interviewed mcadoo for the job. I'm fine with Pederson.. He's aight.. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I guess the higher the horse the harder they fall apparently?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

If you think about it Dallas actually got younger. Possibly improved the O line and maybe fixed the defense. When I said a possible dynasty type run I listed a lot of things that had to happen including continuing to draft well . But the biggest thing was Dak being a top notch QB. There's a chance that is the only ? left to answer. If the D is fixed but only time can answer that. Its hard to get excited about the young d backs because Anthony Brown looked great as a rookie then regressed a bit so I'm holding judgment till I see these kids play some more but I like what I see so far . Dallas is extremely young everywhere .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If you think about it Dallas actually got younger. Possibly improved the O line and maybe fixed the defense. When I said a possible dynasty type run I listed a lot of things that had to happen including continuing to draft well . But the biggest thing was Dak being a top notch QB. There's a chance that is the only ? left to answer. If the D is fixed but only time can answer that. Its hard to get excited about the young d backs because Anthony Brown looked great as a rookie then regressed a bit so I'm holding judgment till I see these kids play some more but I like what I see so far . Dallas is extremely young everywhere .
    you dont need dak to be a top notch QB to win. you saw what happened his rookie season, and he wasnt good then. you just need to be able to pound the ball and cover his weaknesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    you dont need dak to be a top notch QB to win. you saw what happened his rookie season, and he wasnt good then. you just need to be able to pound the ball and cover his weaknesses.
    Yeah but hes still gonna have to do a better job throwing receivers open. Maybe he can't I dont know. But the NFC is stacked so hes gonna have to win some of the games for them . But Dallas did draft a battering ram RB and a G plus they are already listing Austin as a RB so it does seem like they are going all in with the running game.

He may not have to be a top notch QB but if the team wants elite status for the next 5 years hes honna have to make top notch throws from time to time. Defenses will force that. I think hes capable and suffered from poor WR play and a vanilla scheme. In fact they admitted to realizing the scheme wasnt right but it was too late in the season to change. But I can't say I'm 100% sure all that is true. Just a hunch..and a hope.lol

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yeah but hes still gonna have to do a better job throwing receivers open. Maybe he can't I dont know. But the NFC is stacked so hes gonna have to win some of the games for them . But Dallas did draft a battering ram RB and a G plus they are already listing Austin as a RB so it does seem like they are going all in with the running game.
    They are going to have to depend on running the football because they might have the worst receiving (wr + te) in the nfl. That might be a blessing though, Zeke needs to be the focal point.

They are going to have to depend on running the football because they might have the worst receiving (wr + te) in the nfl. That might be a blessing though, Zeke needs to be the focal point.
    I hope that's not true I can't deal with that 2 years in a row..I dont know we will see. Dont watch a lot of Jags games so i dont know much about Hurns except he had a very good year in 16 I think and the Belichick is in love with him. They put a lot of stock in route running this off season. Seems to make sense because they were terrible at 50 50 balls last year. Hurns, Gallup, Beaskey is better then the Dez of last year , William's and Beasley. They should see a ton of single coverage.

I can't wait till the training camp hype of the UDFA and how good Jaylon Smith looks..lol