Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    One thing the Cowboys will definitely need to do IMO is use Elliott a lot more in the passing game. He is by far their best player and they need to get him the ball in the passing game due to their lack of reliable WR's.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    One thing the Cowboys will definitely need to do IMO is use Elliott a lot more in the passing game. He is by far their best player and they need to get him the ball in the passing game due to their lack of reliable WR's.
    Absolutely need to do this.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I saw an interview with dak prescott and he was asked which receivers he could give insight on who will step up this year and he said Cole Beasley. When asked who else, he just said training camp guys, couldn't really name anybody specific..

That offense could be pretty damn good, but they just need more reliable receivers. It's kinda like the eagles from a few years ago that had trash receivers to the point where they made their slot receiver the #1 option (Jordan Matthews) similar to what the cowboys are doing with Cole beasely. The talk has been about a possible trade for earl Thomas but they should also consider putting together a deal for OBJ (if the giants don't ask for the moon)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    They should have just gone after DJ Moore, easily could have traded down a couple of spots with the options available to them at the time they were sitting at.
    Yankees Farm System

Was listening to Romo talk about the WR situation. He compared all the talk to just before Miles Austin stepped up. But he made a good point. He said if Dak is fearlessly putting the ball into windows the rest will take care of itself. He also said the windows are smaller without a Dez. But what Dallas did is not uncommon. I cant even name all the WR Russel Wilson has had. They want Dak to run the point sort of . When you look at a roster you have to take into account the system the players are in. Dallas will not only be run heavy but are going to use a lot of pistol and RPO. It's not like they are going to drop back and throw it 40 times a game. Run the route catch the ball. That's all they need them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Was listening to Romo talk about the WR situation. He compared all the talk to just before Miles Austin stepped up. But he made a good point. He said if Dak is fearlessly putting the ball into windows the rest will take care of itself. He also said the windows are smaller without a Dez. But what Dallas did is not uncommon. I cant even name all the WR Russel Wilson has had. They want Dak to run the point sort of . When you look at a roster you have to take into account the system the players are in. Dallas will not only be run heavy but are going to use a lot of pistol and RPO. It's not like they are going to drop back and throw it 40 times a game. Run the route catch the ball. That's all they need them to do.
    Yeah..because that is so simple and trash WRs have never held a team back before. Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Yeah..because that is so simple and trash WRs have never held a team back before. Come on now.
    Who knows if they are trash or not. They just have to be capable is the point. I'm pretty sure they can come up with a couple capable WR out of all the guys fighting for roster spots. I wouldn't call Hurns and Beasley trash at all. So theres 2 capable guys already.

Sounds like Gregory is going to be re instated by the start of training camp. I cant really find anything that would prevent it. 2 years of clean tests. Plus all the treatment he did. Plus it's for freaking pot. And they can keep him 4 three years if they want. I still think he would be better at olb in a 3- 4 but its gonna be interesting to see what he looks like.

Well Gregory is back. Balls in his court now but what a unexpected surprise

Well Gregory is back. Balls in his court now but what a unexpected surprise
    I'm salivating at how good Philly vs Dallas is going to be. Really, the whole division is gonna be a slobberknocker.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm salivating at how good Philly vs Dallas is going to be. Really, the whole division is gonna be a slobberknocker.
    Cant wait

The Dallas defense could turn out to be no joke. As usual with Dallas theres questions that need to be answered . Like Gregory, Smith, LVE, and the young d backs but like I always say I'd rather have high potential then expecting average play.

I think it pretty much comes down to do they have a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm 50-50 on the Giants this year. I guess you could say I'm cautiously optimistic while knowing full well that disappointment could certainly be a very realistic possibility.'

What I've noticed is a lot of the pundits and TV analysts/personalities have the Giants bouncing back, but Vegas and other projections I've seen have the Giants as one of the worst teams in football. What does any of this mean? Absolutely nothing of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

The Dallas defense could turn out to be no joke. As usual with Dallas theres questions that need to be answered . Like Gregory, Smith, LVE, and the young d backs but like I always say I'd rather have high potential then expecting average play.

I think it pretty much comes down to do they have a QB.
    Are you talking about if the Cowboys have a QB? He's the best one in the East. Of course you have a QB.

I'm hoping for all 4 teams to be above .500, that'll be cool. Some good competition

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Are you talking about if the Cowboys have a QB? He's the best one in the East. Of course you have a QB.
    I always claim to be a eye test guy. Cant say everything I saw makes me 100% sure Dak is Elite. I'm at %80

Page 51 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast