Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 137 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Isnt Hix going back to MLB anyway? If hes not hurt .
    The Eagles primarily run 2 linebacker sets with lots of sub packages involving several defensive backs. Hicks will help for sure, but that other line backer spot is left wide open, especially after the eagles got rid of kendricks this offseason. They also might be missing Jernigan for that falcons game so the defense won't be full strength right away.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Cam Fleming was a backup with the Patriots. Potential OL starters get more than $3.5M/year in free agency. Marcus Cannon is the starter at RT in New England.

Injury issues going back to college, which is why he went undrafted. That and marginal athleticism. His most productive season lines up with Bortles' garbage-time fantasy football star season in 2015.

Here are Hurns's score differential splits from that year...
    - when leading: 4 catches, 49 yards
    - when tied: 20 catches, 205 yards, 2 TD
    - when trailing: 41 catches, 777 yards, 8 TD

Do you really think Dak doesn't need receivers? Cowboys WR/TE are an atrocity. I'll guarantee you by week 8 you'll be complaining about how much Dak's receivers stink.
    Iím more than happy to complain about that group right now. My only hope is that zeke will be able to take enough pressure of off coverage to Beasley so he can return to 2016 form.

Iím not all that convinced that will be the case though. I do anticipate the line should be back to 2016 form which may help more than anything. He started feeling phantom pressure after that Atlanta game. And LG was a dumpster fire even before they started going down with injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Iím more than happy to complain about that group right now. My only hope is that zeke will be able to take enough pressure of off coverage to Beasley so he can return to 2016 form.

Iím not all that convinced that will be the case though. I do anticipate the line should be back to 2016 form which may help more than anything. He started feeling phantom pressure after that Atlanta game. And LG was a dumpster fire even before they started going down with injuries.

I have no idea what to expect but I like the idea of having 11guys openly competing for roster spots. And it's a good position to do that with . They can either run routes and catch the ball or they cant. I'm hoping Gallup and Cedric Wilson can be contributors this year. They are really high on Wilson so far.

Yeah I dont put a whole lot of stock in it I'm more of a eye test guy. I was a little surprised Dallas was that high because of the reasons I mentioned. But I think I'd put the Rams #1 right now.
    Pats are #1 for me. They are just by far the safest bet to not only make the playoffs, but get a bye in the first round as well. They always find a way to get it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Pats are #1 for me. They are just by far the safest bet to not only make the playoffs, but get a bye in the first round as well. They always find a way to get it done.
    Hard to argue but I'm not sure about the defense.

Hard to argue but I'm not sure about the defense.
    I'm always unsure about their defense. And then they find a way to get it done. Every year.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

I wish Jerry would just cave and give Seattle a 2nd round pick. I dont get it. Maybe worried about resigning him? How could that be a issue it sounds like hes so obsessed with Dallas he would play for free. They are saying he used to rush from practice or games to watch them play

I wish Jerry would just cave and give Seattle a 2nd round pick. I dont get it. Maybe worried about resigning him? How could that be a issue it sounds like hes so obsessed with Dallas he would play for free. They are saying he used to rush from practice or games to watch them play
    Because itís a second for one year. I wouldnít be willing to go for that either.

Yankees Farm System

no, it's a 2nd for 1 yr and the right to negotiate a contract with him
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

They would never do it without knowing they can re sign him. Which seems likely with the amount of cap space coming up how much he wants to be a Cowboy. They are saying Lawrence may be nearing a contract so that could clear up space this year on top of the 14 million they have they can do a 4 year contract with ET and pay him the bulk of it for his remaining prime years. Even 3 years makes sense but seems like he really wants to retire a cowboy.

Kris Richard's either loves Woods or this deal gets done. Only because if neither were true they would have signed 1 of the pretty good safeties still free agents

No way the Cowboys should have confidence in their WRs. Fan sites and the Cowboys site act like they're fine but having Hurns as the top guy is not promising. I like both guys they drafted but WRs usually don't contribute a lot their rookie years.

Cowboys never should have released Dez and, in my opinion, should swallow their pride and bring him back. That obviously wouldn't happen but it should because they need him most and he fits best on their roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    No way the Cowboys should have confidence in their WRs. Fan sites and the Cowboys site act like they're fine but having Hurns as the top guy is not promising. I like both guys they drafted but WRs usually don't contribute a lot their rookie years.

Cowboys never should have released Dez and, in my opinion, should swallow their pride and bring him back. That obviously wouldn't happen but it should because they need him most and he fits best on their roster.
    I wish I could say that are fine but I really dont know. Theres 11 guys trying to make this team. Who knows what will happen. Gallup and Wilson could end up the 2 best wr on the team.

The Cowboys will likely struggle until someone in the WR core steps up. If no one does itís going to be a long season. I do think that we see a lot more passes to the RBís this season. I expect Zeke to catch a ton more passes this year and Austin should get a lot of looks early in the season out of the backfield. He HAS to hold on to the ball though. Heís known for putting the ball on the ground so weíll see.

I saw an interview with dak prescott and he was asked which receivers he could give insight on who will step up this year and he said Cole Beasley. When asked who else, he just said training camp guys, couldn't really name anybody specific..

That offense could be pretty damn good, but they just need more reliable receivers. It's kinda like the eagles from a few years ago that had trash receivers to the point where they made their slot receiver the #1 option (Jordan Matthews) similar to what the cowboys are doing with Cole beasely. The talk has been about a possible trade for earl Thomas but they should also consider putting together a deal for OBJ (if the giants don't ask for the moon)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Page 50 of 137 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast