Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    New sig

#4 and #5 teams in the East lost to the #9 and #10 teams.

#4 through #8 are now just 3 losses apart.

That three was straight up gangster.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I mean its his first full season and he will lead us to a top 5 seed probably.
    No it's not. Quit dodging your own standards. They have an overall losing record and it's not even close since drafting him. I've pulled up the stats before. you made the criteria that stars have to play in 5 consecutive seasons and damn near close to 82 games. Until embi does that don't say another ****ing word and I won't either. Like you said. I don't mean to troll. But no excuses.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    No it's not. Quit dodging your own standards. They have an overall losing record and it's not even close since drafting him. I've pulled up the stats before. you made the criteria that stars have to play in 5 consecutive seasons and damn near close to 82 games. Until embi does that don't say another ****ing word and I won't either. Like you said. I don't mean to troll. But no excuses.
    64 games in any season and you stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    64 games in any season and you stop.
    Nope. MTM changed the standard to 5+ seasons and minimal games missed. I think Gianniss career high is 5 missed so that is the new standard.. You probably didn't read his posts though ad you have and will continue to give him a pass.

Play it both ways and we're good. I just think it's horseshit that I get in trouble when I respond to posts clearly intended at me and it doesn't go the other way

I'm going to dropit altogether this conversation and just started reporting trolled posts. Any troll posts by deleted (fairly) I might respond to. We'll see
    Last edited by Giannis94; 03-01-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Nope. MTM changed the standard to 5+ seasons and minimal games missed. I think Gianniss career high is 5 missed so that is the new standard.. You probably didn't read his posts though ad you have and will continue to give him a pass.

Play it both ways and we're good. I just think it's horseshit that I get in trouble when I respond to posts clearly intended at me and it doesn't go the other way

I'm going to dropit altogether this conversation and just started reporting trolled posts. Any troll posts by deleted (fairly) I might respond to. We'll see
    64 games, 1 season, your rules.

What's your alls pace with Prutiny now?
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

64 games, 1 season, your rules.
    First off, I don't like responding in the way I did and have in this thread. It's not me and not who I am. But to say that Giannis has no excuse? Come on. Its a long *** ****ing season.

We're not using my rules. We're using MTM's rules. Giannis isnn't a star because he is clearly gassed after playing hard seasons missing minimal time. So we're going with his rules now. At least play it both ways and acknowlrdge his rules. I have no interest in talking embi or giannis. Have nothing against embi either. I just think that if you're going to so heavily side with MTM when he's trolling that that's a joke. I know you're not a fan of me. But jesus christ. play it both ways and we won't have any problems.

If you played it both ways, I wouldn't be posting. and I get trolled about giannis because they know you're okay with it, and allow them to say whatever while only going after me. It's an internet forum. Lighten up. If you play it both ways, I won't have a reason to respond.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    What's your alls pace with Prutiny now?
    I think like 52? Not sure.

First off, I don't like responding in the way I did and have in this thread. It's not me and not who I am. But to say that Giannis has no excuse? Come on. Its a long *** ****ing season.

We're not using my rules. We're using MTM's rules. Giannis isnn't a star because he is clearly gassed after playing hard seasons missing minimal time. So we're going with his rules now. At least play it both ways and acknowlrdge his rules. I have no interest in talking embi or giannis. Have nothing against embi either. I just think that if you're going to so heavily side with MTM when he's trolling that that's a joke. I know you're not a fan of me. But jesus christ. play it both ways and we won't have any problems.

If you played it both ways, I wouldn't be posting. and I get trolled about giannis because they know you're okay with it, and allow them to say whatever while only going after me. It's an internet forum. Lighten up. If you play it both ways, I won't have a reason to respond.
    64 games in any season and you stop trolling on Embiid. It's really simple. It's not about me being okay with it or not, I'm not stopping you either, I tried to get you to stop going on and on about the Sixers but now that I know I only have to wait for Embiid to get to 64 games in one year and you'll stop I'm good to wait. You might enjoy it more here if you are not looking for offense in every post, and replying with your own attempts to offend others, and instead just joining in the discussion without an agenda to force. Something to consider anyhow.

64 games in any season and you stop trolling on Embiid. It's really simple. It's not about me being okay with it or not, I'm not stopping you either, I tried to get you to stop going on and on about the Sixers but now that I know I only have to wait for Embiid to get to 64 games in one year and you'll stop I'm good to wait. You might enjoy it more here if you are not looking for offense in every post, and replying with your own attempts to offend others, and instead just joining in the discussion without an agenda to force. Something to consider anyhow.
    I shouldn't have responded to MTM. So I was in the wrong.

I don't actively troll the 76ers. It's a ****ing joke about that you allow him to troll me and not the other way around. It's not 64 games. It's 5 seasons. And you won't have to worry about 5 seasons because I'm going to stop well before 5 seasons and before he ever plays in 64 games this season or next.

I never actively troll anyone. I simply respond. And I won't continue. But you have to acknowledge that I have gotten better and that it's kinda bs that I can't respond without getting in trouble. Yet he can just troll away on Giannis.

I'll offer a deal /bet for MTM. I won't mention or even make reference to embi and he does the same for Giannis. First one to break that gets a 1 month ban if the mods permit it to go through.

Where you at MTM. Accept or go home.

who gives a ****? block eachother. you both derail multiple unrelated threads all the time with your stupid ****
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

I shouldn't have responded to MTM. So I was in the wrong.

I don't actively troll the 76ers. It's a ****ing joke about that you allow him to troll me and not the other way around. It's not 64 games. It's 5 seasons. And you won't have to worry about 5 seasons because I'm going to stop well before 5 seasons and before he ever plays in 64 games this season or next.

I never actively troll anyone. I simply respond. And I won't continue. But you have to acknowledge that I have gotten better and that it's kinda bs that I can't respond without getting in trouble. Yet he can just troll away on Giannis.
    So now you are going to stop before 64 games this season? Cool.

You haven't gotten in trouble in a long time.

You seem to have a tendency to obsess over one topic/player and just beat it to death. You have been better at that but it still seems like you reference Embiid (mis-spelled for some reason) in 1 in 3 posts for some reason which is CRAZY for a non-sixers fan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast