Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2/28 NBA Game Thread

Houston/ LA, should be interesting after last games scandal

Several good games tonight.

This rockets clippers game was gonna be soooo good after what happened last time. Now that BG isn't on the clips it's just a snooze fest. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan_Rocket View Post
    Houston/ LA, should be interesting after last games scandal
    nah, the main culprit was BG, and he's gone.

32 points in 24 minutes for Irving. Has been on absolute fire since All Star break.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Wizards with a nice comeback here

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sixers3Fan View Post
    Giannis down
    How bad is it?
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Giannis down

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    How bad is it?
    Didn't look good when he went down. Got a hand to the face. Looks like right eye. Seems ok walked off on his own.

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

The Hawks and Pistons are doing my Sixers a big favor if they both can hold on to their leads. Makes last nights loss hurt more.

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Sigh. Giannis needs some time off. Honestly don't care what seed we get. He needs to be healthy come playoff time.

Come talk smack all you want. Bit if you watch him play he's clearly gassed. Extended off season. And then mismanagement with Jkidd. Wish we had a cupcake game like the nets
    , Lakers or Knicks coming up.

Aldridge out with a sprained ankle now Hopefully not serious with 2 nights off before the next game.

Gotta somehow hang on here without him now. Gay, Murray and Manu playing well to keep these guys afloat. Manu's been pretty amazing this year

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Sigh. Giannis needs some time off. Honestly don't care what seed we get. He needs to be healthy come playoff time.

Come talk smack all you want. Bit if you watch him play he's clearly gassed. Extended off season. And then mismanagement with Jkidd. Wish we had a cupcake game like the nets
    , Lakers or Knicks coming up.
    I am not gonna even mess around here and will be 100 percent serious with no trolling... He may be tired but that is not an excuse sorry... Not for him to be the arguable top 5 player in the world... Lebron/Durant etc for years did the same crap as well as many other top stars... He was an idiot himself for saying that as a reason... He needs to seriously change something up because right now teams are literally throwing everything at him and he isnt adjusting nor is the team... We all knew the coaching thing would help at the start when you get a new coach but now is when adjustments need to be made and per usual everything is running through giannis all game every game and its fine for stats but its not going to help you win games... They should try running other plays for other guys and use their bench a bit more and even everything out at least some ESP if he is tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixers3Fan View Post
    The Hawks and Pistons are doing my Sixers a big favor if they both can hold on to their leads. Makes last nights loss hurt more.
    Yea I am honestly not worried about passing the bucks and wizards... The bucks will always remain close to 500 so all we have to do is win our games and we will be fine.. The wizards for whatever reason put the fear of god in me the other night with their shooting xD They legit kicked our *****.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast