Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    It's hard to be upset about the Kings winning games when the youth is the reason why they're winning. Maybe it just shows our Youth is starting to develop and 'learning how to win'
    The problem is, we are winning with teams that tank with us for the highest possible pick. If we win with OKC, SAS, Bucks, great, Lakers, even better. But damn, we should not be winning with the Nets, Mavs, Memphis, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    The problem is, we are winning with teams that tank with us for the highest possible pick. If we win with OKC, SAS, Bucks, great, Lakers, even better. But damn, we should not be winning with the Nets, Mavs, Memphis, etc.
    Kings have more + better young talent than all those teams that are trying to tank.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Kings have more + better young talent than all those teams that are trying to tank.
    That goes without a question. But, we need this year to be great, to hit gold in the draft, if we want to get out of this hell...

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    That goes without a question. But, we need this year to be great, to hit gold in the draft, if we want to get out of this hell...
    Maybe the basketball gods will reward the Kings for playing with integrity.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Maybe the basketball gods will reward the Kings for playing with integrity.
    We're due. I think we move into the top 3 this year. Start making your top 3 big boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    We're due. I think we move into the top 3 this year. Start making your top 3 big boards.
    Kings already moved up into the top 3 last year. So hopefully, we get top 3 two years in a row which would be a miracle!

Kings already moved up into the top 3 last year. So hopefully, we get top 3 two years in a row which would be a miracle!
    This time we'll actually get to pick in the top 3 though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12