Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 227 of 247 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3704

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    It really feels like Clayton throwing **** at a wall and seeing what sticks. The Eagles are probably exploring many, many "targets" for their RB position right now.
    Clayton calls him a "sleeper" candidate and the media just runs with it. Hilarious.

With that said, it would be pretty dumb for the Bears to trade him to the Eagles for reasons already mentioned. I think Howard has a role in this offense and it will show based on matchups. Cohen just happened to be a better matchup against the Bucs D.

Trade Howard and then rely on a guy who is a specialty back (ablbeit so far a very good one). The day we are on the 1 yd line to win a game and we don't pound the rock in and this org. will be ripped for trading Howard.

I get Cohen is elusive and can find hole, but when he is touched he goes down. No fault to his own, but he is just a small guy.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I really dont know why howard would not be seen as a fit when his issue (pass catching) has actually looked good.

He has not had those big or explosive runs yet. It makes me wonder if its the blocking scheme but i am not aware of any change. I will say he looks bigger/slower but he was never a speedster.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

12 man league: I got Tyler Boyd (vs Pit), Isaiah Crowell (vs Indy), Cooper Kupp (vs Denver), A-Rob (vs Miami), Doug Baldwin (vs Oakland) for my slot. Who should I start?

If it helps, the rest of my team:
    QB: Ryan
    WR: M. Evans
    WR: B. Cooks
    RB: D. Freeman
    RB: S. Michel
    TE: J. Reed

I also have Fournette but he's out. I feel like I could play almost any of them and it wouldn't make a huge difference. Just a matter of luck.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 10-10-2018 at 07:34 PM.

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    12 man league: I got Tyler Boyd (vs Pit), Isaiah Crowell (vs Indy), Cooper Kupp (vs Denver), A-Rob (vs Miami), Doug Baldwin (vs Oakland) for my slot. Who should I start?

If it helps, the rest of my team:
    QB: Ryan
    WR: M. Evans
    WR: B. Cooks
    RB: D. Freeman
    RB: S. Michel
    TE: J. Reed

I also have Fournette but he's out. I feel like I could play almost any of them and it wouldn't make a huge difference. Just a matter of luck.
    Boyd. Bengals/Steelers will probably be a shootout. Crowell and the Jets offense is too inconsistent. Kupp had the concussion but will probably play. Still a risk. A-Rob is solid but we all know this offense has different guys each week that "get theirs". Baldwin has been hurt and wasnt that good last week.

I too have Fournette and its killing me in my league.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan27 View Post
    Boyd. Bengals/Steelers will probably be a shootout. Crowell and the Jets offense is too inconsistent. Kupp had the concussion but will probably play. Still a risk. A-Rob is solid but we all know this offense has different guys each week that "get theirs". Baldwin has been hurt and wasnt that good last week.

I too have Fournette and its killing me in my league.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    That's what I was thinkin'. Kupp was the only one I was really considering as an alternative, but with Boyd, at least he's healthy and in a much better matchup. Thanks dood.

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

If you Google who you should start, you'll get a compilation of expert picks for any decision lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Bingo. Thank you Schefty

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Jordan Howard might be a target for the Eagles, but I see next to no reason why the Bears would consider at this time.
    I don't see it either. However, would you consider Howard for Bell straight up? Or Howard to Eagles and a draft pick to the Steelers. I mean, that guy in this offense is perfect. I doubt it would happen but Pace has shown he is into big moves. Bell and Cohen in that backfield would be Nagy's dream.

We don't have any cap sense so it would make little sense IMO.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Howard for Bell the tallent. Yes. But after Mack we really vant afford to pay him. And mack. And Robinson. And Fuller. And still feild a good team withoit making sacrafices.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas