Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 259 of 272 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4066
    His roster in Indy was trash, at least defensively. Grigson was a horrendous GM, so I won't hold that against him. He won't have to worry about the talent level here...just go out and coach.

I do like that he's a bit more aggressive than Vic. Sometimes the lack of aggression bugged me with him.

Other than Bowles (who'd already committed to Arians anyway), he was the best candidate out there IMO, so I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    His roster in Indy was trash, at least defensively. Grigson was a horrendous GM, so I won't hold that against him. He won't have to worry about the talent level here...just go out and coach.

I do like that he's a bit more aggressive than Vic. Sometimes the lack of aggression bugged me with him.

Other than Bowles (who'd already committed to Arians anyway), he was the best candidate out there IMO, so I'm happy.
    Probably my biggest complaint against Vic, and also struggling against no huddle offenses.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post

Yep. Vic was incredible at mixing up and disguising coverages. Chuck is great at mixing up and disguising pressure from the front seven. I think Chuckís style fits us better. That doesnít mean we will be better next year though.

I really do think they will be better though. The combination of the age and talent on that side of the ball has the potential to be historically good. I hope they can achieve that because if the offense takes a leap next year, nobody is gonna beat this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Yep. Vic was incredible at mixing up and disguising coverages. Chuck is great at mixing up and disguising pressure from the front seven. I think Chuckís style fits us better. That doesnít mean we will be better next year though.

I really do think they will be better though. The combination of the age and talent on that side of the ball has the potential to be historically good. I hope they can achieve that because if the offense takes a leap next year, nobody is gonna beat this team.

That woulda been true this year without Parkey

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Disagree 100 percent. The offense wasn't ready for the pressure.

Eagles have an atrocipus secondary and we couldn't do anything against them for most of the game

With Burton and Jackson it would have looked different, though imo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Eagles have an atrocipus secondary and we couldn't do anything against them for most of the game

We wouldíve won that game with Jackson healthy. No doubt in my mind. A lot of poor throws that either wouldíve been picked or never wouldíve been attempted had he played. Heís one of the more impactful defensive players in the NFL and we didnít have him. It changed the whole game.

I donít disagree. But next year if they put both sides together we could see some major curb stomping on some teams. An elite defense with an offense that can compete in shootouts is a recipe for a lot of big wins. Iím very excited.

I donít disagree. But next year if they put both sides together we could see some major curb stomping on some teams. An elite defense with an offense that can compete in shootouts is a recipe for a lot of big wins. Iím very excited.

Mitches 2nd year in the offense and 2nd year with all the same weapons along with it being their 2nd year in the system. Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Doesn't matter. You can't miss a 43 yd FG with no wind. He lost the game.

We may have had Jackson and Burton back in a favorable matchup against the Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Mitches 2nd year in the offense and 2nd year with all the same weapons along with it being their 2nd year in the system. Yes please.
    Agreed. That playbook will be opened up more for him which is exciting

I'm excited as hell too. When you think about what Anthony Miller did in his rookie year (most rookie WRs don't have much of an impact), we can potentially have two #1 WR's going into next year with him and Robinson. I still believe in Shaheen although he needs to find a way to stay on the damn field and stop coming down so hard after every catch. Not sure if Howard will be back, but he seemed to find himself in the offense toward the end of the season. If we get that Howard for a full season and Mitch takes the next step in year 2, this offense can be really good.

Yep. I think if Miller and Robinson take that next step our offense is gonna be dominant. Itíll open up more for Cohen, Gabriel, and some of our other options. Possibly Wims too? Mitchís running as well. It should be exciting.

I'm excited as hell too. When you think about what Anthony Miller did in his rookie year (most rookie WRs don't have much of an impact), we can potentially have two #1 WR's going into next year with him and Robinson. I still believe in Shaheen although he needs to find a way to stay on the damn field and stop coming down so hard after every catch. Not sure if Howard will be back, but he seemed to find himself in the offense toward the end of the season. If we get that Howard for a full season and Mitch takes the next step in year 2, this offense can be really good.
    Agreed on all accounts.

Yep Anthony is the key to the offense. That shoulder should heal, and the only thing holding him back was understanding the offense which caused him to play slow at times. He'll be good to go next year. Mitch will also play a lot faster. We get a new kicker, get another RB in the mix, and add some depth and should be good to go. Nagy is always talking about callus after the GB game. Hopefully Parkey's failure and that loss helps them get over the top to be a complete team.

Yep Anthony is the key to the offense. That shoulder should heal, and the only thing holding him back was understanding the offense which caused him to play slow at times. He'll be good to go next year. Mitch will also play a lot faster. We get a new kicker, get another RB in the mix, and add some depth and should be good to go. Nagy is always talking about callus after the GB game. Hopefully Parkey's failure and that loss helps them get over the top to be a complete team.
    That game tape will prolly get shown to begin the year so that the players are even more motivated