Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Interested in seeing what this money looks like on Chase Daniel.

I'm sure it's a tad higher than some of the other backup options presented and it would have been nice to take that extra money to upgrade CB over Prince with the CB options out there, IMO.

Chase Daniel could be a highly sought after trade option, if another team has a major QB injury. So there's always that too.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

2yr/$10M w/ $7.5M guaranteed for Chase Daniel.

None of the moves have changed the top of my draft board with Nelson/Edmunds/Ward all being a pick I wouldn’t be upset with. I haven’t ranked them yet because I want to see FA play out more.

Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    2yr/$10M w/ $7.5M guaranteed for Chase Daniel.
    Sanchez received 1.75M for 2017 per Sportrac.

Will have to see how this all plays out, but I have to stick to my initial thought about signing a lesser backup and rolling the saved money in a better upgrade at CB (Prince) or one of the upcoming signings at OLB/Edge Rusher or O-Line.

Will have to say if he's getting 1yr at 7.5 guaranteed, they might as well keep him on the 2nd yr for the 10M total of the contract (2.5M), especially that being the season/year (2019) the Bears SHOULD be true playoff contenders IMO.
    Last edited by Timmmahhh; 03-14-2018 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Add Comment

I like the moves so far but we still have work to do before the draft. Need an outside linebacker for depth. Maybe lynch, Murphy, okafor or ealy in that order. Would still like another receiver for depth on the cheap like Inman or Wright. Lastly I would like a defensive end. Sheldon Richardson is probably a pipe dream. Does anyone know where we sit at the cap. We have to be close.

Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    None of the moves have changed the top of my draft board with Nelson/Edmunds/Ward all being a pick I wouldn’t be upset with. I haven’t ranked them yet because I want to see FA play out more.
    I think I still have the guys in the original order and how have you listed them above;

Nelson 1st, Edmunds 2nd and Ward 3rd.

My favorite overall signing thus far is Trey Burton.

I think everything about Trey's deal, also combined with Shaheen's 2nd yr on his rookie deal, will be really huge for Mitch and this offense going forward.

I don't expect the same level of activity today from the Bears, mostly because there's not much left to address, but I do hope we see a G/C type brought in, another OLB, and re-sign O'Donnell at some point.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

For all those who pump up the 49ers FO, explain this one...

One of the most surprising deals of free agency will be Jerrick McKinnon's with the 49ers: It is expected to be a four-year deal worth $30 million -- an average of $7.5 million per year, per source.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTI View Post

One of the most surprising deals of free agency will be Jerrick McKinnon's with the 49ers: It is expected to be a four-year deal worth $30 million -- an average of $7.5 million per year, per source.
    Who pumps them up in here? I dont see any pumping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTI View Post

Shanny knows what he wants in his backs and he goes out and get it. I don't believe the money tied up in McKinnon and Kyle Juszczyk is optimal by any means, but should give defenses some fits.

The salary cap has risen to the point that money is largely irrelevant for most teams. Only QB salaries have risen commensurate to the rise in the cap. Without guaranteed contracts, there is very little repercussion for grossly overpaying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we're gonna bargain hunt and hopefully extend our core D pieces

I do not like that Christian Jones will sign with Detroit. He was a decent LB when given the chance. His mother says he eats his veggies too, so there's that as well.