Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 216 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Yup yup yup

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Who's doing this?
    The people in his delusions.

**** talib, heís a psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    If I'm part of the group freaking out I'm not necessarily upset about not getting Talib. I'm just hoping Pace does these types of deals. Pace has hit two hits in the 5th round, but more often than not 5th rounders suck. The Eagles and Pats have shown these types of deals work.
    No you werenít, but thereís a contingent on twitter upset that the Bears didnít do this. Thatís kind of what I was referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this is someone I'd definitely pursue.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I also hope he trades back and racks up more chips to make moves specifically like this one much more palatable.

I mean look at the Eagles. 7-9 in 2016, made several trades to re-shape their roster and be in a stronger position for the following season, and ran away with the division.

Add more established talent when you have the opportunity. Especially when the cost is peanuts.
    I think the Eagles and Rams were just better rosters/closer to being a Playoff team than the Bears are when they made these deals.

I think we need to go for it in FA big time, but we still need our draft picks over adding older, declining players that don't really fit the competitive window.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...589868032?s=19

Roto

The Indianapolis Star expects the Colts and free agent Donte Moncrief to "(part) ways for good."
    A physical freak, Moncrief is still only 24. His inconsistency could at least partly be attributed to Andrew Luck's frequent absences in recent seasons. Moncrief has also dealt with injury issues of his own. He will be an interesting case on the open market.

If we were built to win now, signing a plug and play older vet is a good idea, we are nowhere near that point right now. We need to sign youth while we are still in the rebuilding mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Agree.

But. Rams now have Talib..... Peters..... And Sam sheilds. Along with retaining Joyner.

That secondary is gonna be good.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    If we were built to win now, signing a plug and play older vet is a good idea, we are nowhere near that point right now. We need to sign youth while we are still in the rebuilding mode.
    You realize my first word was agreeing with stunner that we are not in a position to be giving up picks for older players right. I was meerly pointing out. The rams have a good looking secondaey now with the moves they have made.

Aquib talib #15 CB
    Peters #17 CB
    Lamarcu Joyner #3 safety
    John johnson #15 safety.

And sheilds playing nickle and backup CB role.

Combine that with Donald getting after QBs and boy. That D is looking strong.

Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Unless they are giving him away, Landry shouldnít be an option until draft day. With Watkins and Robinson both hitting FA, they should be the priority. The guys who only cost money should take precedence.
    Both are lesser WRs and have a greater injury history than Landry.

I'd rather give whatever minor compensation Miami is getting to complete this deal to land Landry. The difference in value between the 8th pick and 11th pick (150 points) per the NFL Draft compensation chart is a late 3rd Round pick.

So in this scenario, would you rather sign Watkins or Robinson to a similar projected deal Landry is going to get and stay at 8th overall vice move down 3 spots and land the better WR?
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    The people in his delusions.

Everyone here clinching tight on to those 4th, 5th and 6th Round picks because Pace has done so well with them, but I'm here thinking the Bears roster could have been in a position to deal a 5th for an established player had Pace done better with some of his 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round picks & 3 years of Free Agency signings.

And no... I don't think Pace is currently in a position to deal a 4th, 5th or 6th for an established player about to be cut, but it sure would be nice if the Bears were in that position.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

I personally would swap 8 + a 4 for 11, Landry and Miami's 3.

TBH, I think Albert Wilson is going to be the slot guy next season, but Landry would be better.

Anyone have Pace's cell number?
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

With a coach and an OC with functioning brains we could have easily snuck into the playoffs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    I personally would swap 8 + a 4 for 11, Landry and Miami's 3.

TBH, I think Albert Wilson is going to be the slot guy next season, but Landry would be better.

Anyone have Pace's cell number?
    Yeah I actually do have his number. Want me to check with him?