Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    The sight you can't talk about in here, sportsmockery
    Yep. I don't put much stock in that site but it's not out of the question because of their (Fangio/Sherman ties) history.
    Screw sabermetics.

It's entertainment only, filler stuff to pass the time
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Fulton is just a depth guy that shouldn't start. Just a filler that's good to have because he's familiar with the scheme.

Plus if Fulton is a starter (not due to injury) coming out of the preseason, that means (IMO) Pace failed horribly at FA and in the draft with OL additions.
    I don't agree. 26 years old, versatile, ascending player who has improved every year and was PFF 13th ranked center last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    The sight you can't talk about in here, sportsmockery
    I got ya.

Roto

Dolphins signed franchised player Jarvis Landry to a one-year, $15.982 million contract.

Landry signing the tender means the Dolphins are no longer able to rescind the tag, which could be a concern with seemingly little movement in trade talks -- The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson tweeted a trade is "not imminent." The Dolphins are over the cap as it stands now, and while cutting guys like Lawrence Timmons and Julius Thomas will give them some room, it will not be enough to really be a player in free agency. Miami needs to find a trade partner for Landry.

MIA has seemingly misplayed the Landry situation. They are now painted into a corner in terms of $$ and all the teams know it. While a bidding war could salvage Landryís trade value, I think Robinson & Watkins being FA does hurt the potential for a bidding war. I mean, 2 teams can simply sign a good WR (not a Landry caliber WR, IMO) and save draft picks. That will certainly thin the pool of trade candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinRuHood View Post
    I don't agree. 26 years old, versatile, ascending player who has improved every year and was PFF 13th ranked center last season.
    Makes no sense because the Bears have a cheaper and better Center currently on the roster in Whitehair.

Stop moving him (Whitehair) off his best position and find some Guards via FA and/or draft to play on either side.

So many more holes and pressing needs than Center on this roster.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Makes no sense because the Bears have a cheaper and better Center currently on the roster in Whitehair.

Stop moving him (Whitehair) off his best position and find some Guards via FA and/or draft to play on either side.

So many more holes and pressing needs than Center on this roster.
    I am not sure it is that easy. First, Nagy & Co are rumored to have concerns with Whitehair at C. So that isnít just fans moving him around. Secondly, Fulton would be a premier backup at G/C and would make for a really nice replacement while Long continues to heal. Also, CHI currently has no starting G for the beginning of the season. Fulton would add some much needed depth to a very thin position. Lastly, Long is already a top paid Guard. Signing Norwell would put A LOT of $$ into that position. Signing a guy like Fulton (gaining security for Long and Whitehair) and drafting a Guard early allows Nagy much more flexibility and depth going in the season.

Whitehair might be the better C. But Fulton (or a player like him) offfers much more than just competition at that position.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And I disagree. He has been a league average starter. Not every position can be filled with top 5 guys. While I wouldnít put Fulton down as a big win, I wonít count him as a failure either.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    I am not sure it is that easy. First, Nagy & Co are rumored to have concerns with Whitehair at C. So that isnít just fans moving him around. Secondly, Fulton would be a premier backup at G/C and would make for a really nice replacement while Long continues to heal. Also, CHI currently has no starting G for the beginning of the season. Fulton would add some much needed depth to a very thin position. Lastly, Long is already a top paid Guard. Signing Norwell would put A LOT of $$ into that position. Signing a guy like Fulton (gaining security for Long and Whitehair) and drafting a Guard early allows Nagy much more flexibility and depth going in the season.

Whitehair might be the better C. But Fulton (or a player like him) offfers much more than just competition at that position.
    Said this on the last page...

Fulton is just a depth guy that shouldn't start. Just a filler that's good to have because he's familiar with the scheme.

Plus if Fulton is a starter (not due to injury) coming out of the preseason, that means (IMO) Pace failed horribly at FA and in the draft with OL additions.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Whitehair played a bit at gaurd last year. Not sure how he graded. If he graded well, I dont see how signing Fulton as a center is a bad move.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Have to believe Whitehair could be very very good at any interior position. Given his limited sample at guard and the manner in which he moved around week to week, I find it unfair to assess how good he is there and overall, what his best position is. My thing is just put him somewhere and keep him there.

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

Rams got Marcus Peters and now Sam Shields smh