Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I don't see how this affects the Bears.
    Lol. Just a mistake it seems.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Rams
    Jags
    Titans
    Raiders all worse that 2014 Bears (5-11)
    Rams were 6/10 so they were better than the bears.

teams i see are

Bucs
    Redskins
    Jags
    Titans
    Jets
    Raiders

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I don't see how this affects the Bears.
    Maybe he can rush the passer LOL

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Rams were 6/10 so they were better than the bears.

teams i see are

Bucs
    Redskins
    Jags
    Titans
    Jets
    Raiders
    Bucs - drafted Winston
    Redskins - had Cousins
    Jags - the anomaly with a mediocre QB and built through FA
    Titans - drafted Mariota
    Jets - still worse than CHI; no QB
    Raiders - drafted Carr

CHI has their QB and their HC. If this team isnít at minimum a playoff contending team by the end of next year, Pace will be gone. He now has no excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://m.chicagobears.com/news/artic...e-fa64a734852d

Not sure if this has been posted but thought it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    Bucs - drafted Winston
    Redskins - had Cousins
    Jags - the anomaly with a mediocre QB and built through FA
    Titans - drafted Mariota
    Jets - still worse than CHI; no QB
    Raiders - drafted Carr

CHI has their QB and their HC. If this team isnít at minimum a playoff contending team by the end of next year, Pace will be gone. He now has no excuses.

Um, he just signed a four year contract, good, bad or indifferent he's here at least three more years.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Thatís untrue. If this is still a 5 or 6 win team in 2 years big changes will be made. Guys get let go with years left in contracts all the time.

Thatís untrue. If this is still a 5 or 6 win team in 2 years big changes will be made. Guys get let go with years left in contracts all the time.

Guess Pace better look out. Coach100 Mckaskey is on the warpath.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Thatís comical. I have been one of the bigger Pace supporters on here. I really like him. But if this team goes 5 years and canít be a playoff contender, his job will be in real jeopardy.

I was making the case that his first 2-3 years he should get a pass. But now he is in years 2-3 of ďhisĒ QB and has hired ďhisĒ coach. The reasons for not succeeding are getting small.

If you canít see that, thatís on you.

Thatís comical. I have been one of the bigger Pace supporters on here. I really like him. But if this team goes 5 years and canít be a playoff contender, his job will be in real jeopardy.

I was making the case that his first 2-3 years he should get a pass. But now he is in years 2-3 of ďhisĒ QB and has hired ďhisĒ coach. The reasons for not succeeding are getting small.

If you canít see that, thatís on you.

I agree, we need to be in the playoffs next season at the latest.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Name to look at for edge rusher. Chris McCain. Had 5 sacks last year and had his restricted tender rescinded so he's an unrestricted FA. Young and could come cheap.

I think the Pace contention timeline should look like this.

7-9 wins, not necessarily a playoff team but a team that is taking big steps and showing signs of being a legit playoff contender in 2019.

10-12 wins, team should be a full on playoff contender. It will be the 2nd year in Nagy's offense, Trubisky's 3rd year in the league and Fangio's defense should be rolling. All those factors should make this team a legit playoff contender in 2019. I know the division will probably be real tough, but by this time Pace will have been around more than long enough to build a contender.

If this isn't the contention timeline over the next two years Pace should fired the second the 2019 season ends. This gives him 3 full seasons to see what Trubisky truly is and 2 full seasons to see if Nagy is the goods.

The real Pride of the Midwest

The Bears won 5 games last year with one of the worst receiving corps I've seen in awhile and with a head coach that had the creativity of an accountant on offense, barring a few trick plays here and there. Not to mention they lost 4 games by 3 points or less, not including the very first game where the Bears needed a touchdown to win and couldn't convert in the redzone.

I'll never be one to be overly optimistic about a team but come on, completely rebuilt receiving corps, innovative head coach that was the OC of a historic offense last year:

After Sunday's 29-13 win over the Dolphins, the Chiefs now have a 4,000-yard quarterback in Alex Smith, a 1,000-yard tight end in Travis Kelce, a 1,000-yard receiver in Tyreek Hill, and a 1,000-yard running back in Kareem Hunt.

The 1981 San Diego Chargers are the only other team to ever accomplish that feat, which makes this Chiefs' group-according to these numbers-one of the best and most-balanced offenses in NFL history.
    The bears probably had a top 10 defense and a bottom 3 offense. If the offense catches up to the defense, the bears will finally be a respectable team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    I think the Pace contention timeline should look like this.

7-9 wins, not necessarily a playoff team but a team that is taking big steps and showing signs of being a legit playoff contender in 2019.

10-12 wins, team should be a full on playoff contender. It will be the 2nd year in Nagy's offense, Trubisky's 3rd year in the league and Fangio's defense should be rolling. All those factors should make this team a legit playoff contender in 2019. I know the division will probably be real tough, but by this time Pace will have been around more than long enough to build a contender.

If this isn't the contention timeline over the next two years Pace should fired the second the 2019 season ends. This gives him 3 full seasons to see what Trubisky truly is and 2 full seasons to see if Nagy is the goods.
    This.

With our crap offense last year we lost 6 games by a touchdown or less.
    If our training and conditioning staff and our offense game planning is solid, I would be shocked if we won less 8 games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I agree, we need to be in the playoffs next season at the latest.