Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 216 1231151101 ... LastLast

2018 FA/Trades/Cuts/General FO Office Discussion Vol V

Last one was well over 2K.

Cut the scrubs already.
    Last edited by toovey107; 02-26-2018 at 09:54 PM.

MGB is offline mundayne ejaculation man
    Ive been reading up on Pryor... heís an intriguing option. Iíd love if we could land prior, Wilson or Richardson, and use the 2nd rounder on a WR like Kirk or Miller. That could make the wr core instantly legit imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho_KL75 View Post
    I like Lynch a lot as a buy low one year contract guy but he only has 2.5 sacks the last two years. I think Young is the perfect proven veteran who is still good for 4-7 sacks (worth $4.5m) a season. Something like this would be a solid mix of veterans/youth, edge setters/speed rushers;

Leonard Floyd
    Willie Young
    Aaron Lynch
    Marquis Haynes
    Sam Acho
    After a promising start to his career, Lynch never quite took the next step. Few pass-rushers can match the raw tools that Lynch possesses, but his inconsistency looks ingrained at this point. The former fifth-round pick had 62 pressures his second season in the NFL, but he has been limited to only 379 snaps the last two seasons. From PFF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decent article/back and forth between Wiederer and Campbell;

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...226-story.html

"However, what we can do well is assess the Bearsí wish list and needs and try to decipher how the Pace-Nagy union will shape the moves in the months ahead. So letís start with the needs. The Bears need a back-up quarterback, an overhauled corps of receivers, added depth on the offensive line, more teeth in their pass rush and more stability in their secondary.

Oh, and a kicker.

And thatís just at the top of the list. So yes, these next nine weeks are going to be quite busy and pressure-packed for Pace. The fourth-year GM canít get to this point next year and still be looking at a roster with this many holes."
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by RobinRuHood View Post
    After a promising start to his career, Lynch never quite took the next step. Few pass-rushers can match the raw tools that Lynch possesses, but his inconsistency looks ingrained at this point. The former fifth-round pick had 62 pressures his second season in the NFL, but he has been limited to only 379 snaps the last two seasons. From PFF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SF also changed defensive schemes when Fangio left, so Lynch became a 4-3 end instead of a 3-4 OLB where he seemed more comfortable as a Rookie. I don't think he's great or anything, but a decent buy low candidate that could at least add quality depth + upside at a very thin position.

Iím with you DG on Lynch. I think he can be a nice rotation OLB/pass rusher getting back with Fangio.

https://twitter.com/BradBiggs/status/968593922195849217
    I didn't want him anyway, but still, one of the top pass rushers off the market.

There was an article on SI today that only 28 out of 31 teams actually had interest in Marcus Peters. The Rams, 49ers and another team. Sounds like a lost opportunity for us.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    There was an article on SI today that only 28 out of 31 teams actually had interest in Marcus Peters. The Rams, 49ers and another team. Sounds like a lost opportunity for us.
    I think that is worded wrong. Im guessing you mean 28 were not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I think that is worded wrong. Im guessing you mean 28 were not interested.
    You are correct.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Allen Robinson posted a picture of him in a Cubs jersey with a caption, 'Believe me when I say, I'm doing just fine!

If anyone else enjoys getting their hopes up.
    Last edited by toovey107; 02-27-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Allen Robinson posted a picture of him in a Cubs jersey with a caption, 'Believe me when I say, I'm doing just fine!

Darn I didnt know he played baseball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Saw that too... let's bring in KB & Rizzo to close the deal.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Would be great for sure..lol. But my preference is Watkins..not a fan of having two main WR targets for Bears coming off ACL injuries...but Robinson signing here would make me happy too

Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    Would be great for sure..lol. But my preference is Watkins..not a fan of having two main WR targets for Bears coming off ACL injuries...but Robinson signing here would make me happy too
    If we can get both then we should get both. I don't expect it to happen, but we need as many bodies as possible at the position.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 216 1231151101 ... LastLast