Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jae Crowder on Utah is a massive negative I did not take into account. Not many worse shooters in the NBA who give themselves a bigger green light. Nearly 5 attempts a game on 32%. Killing it buddy.

Jazz offense is just not playoff caliber. Mitchell is too young to assert himself. And the Rockets (without 3 of their top 6 players) are FOR REAL. They have the top ranked offense in NBA history. If you think the Warriors have a clear path to the Finals, you're a puppet.

Luc mbah moute is on a vet minimum deal.

He's been soo good this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Jazz offense is just not playoff caliber. Mitchell is too young to assert himself. And the Rockets (without 3 of their top 6 players) are FOR REAL. They have the top ranked offense in NBA history. If you think the Warriors have a clear path to the Finals, you're a puppet.
    Don't hedge now

Jk . Should be good but warriors are def favorites. Rox will need a few things to go their way to win 4 outta 7.
    Last edited by Htownballa1622; 02-27-2018 at 12:30 AM.

5. 02-27-2018, 12:30 AM
    Reason
    baiting

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Don't hedge now

Jk . Should be good but warriors are def favorites. Rox will need a few thibgs to go their way to win 4 outta 7.
    Actually no, I'm not sure the Warriors are clear favorites. They have never sustained an offense at the Rockets level (again, the best O rating in NBA history) and now you have a top 10 D to boot. If the Rockets secure HCA it is a toss up, and seeing as they have dominated the Warriors in the regular season, who knows? As damning as it is to the psyche of "KD RUINED THE LEAGUE!" clowns (looking at you Chronz), I'm not sure why they would not be the favorites, or at least 50/50.
    Last edited by tredigs; 02-27-2018 at 12:49 AM.

And yes, Harden just won MVP. There is no second place threat.

Actually no, I'm not sure the Warriors are clear favorites. They have never sustained an offense at the Rockets level (again, the best O rating in NBA history) and now you have a top 10 D to boot. If the Rockets secure HCA it is a toss up, and seeing as they have dominated the Warriors in the regular season, who knows? As damning as it is to the psyche of "KD RUINED THE LEAGUE!" clowns (looking at you Chronz), I'm not sure why they would not be the favorites, or at least 50/50.
    I think "dominated" is hyperbole for sure. Every game was somewhat close.

Warriors have championship pedigree that Rockets still must prove they have. Don't get me wrong. I'll take our chances against a historical great team in warriors but I think dubs still waiting to flip switch.

If warriors don't exist, Im sure rockets will win championship in many other years but this is a product of going all out to try and dethrone yall. I look fwd to opportunity of watching them try. Still an uphill battle for my Rockets but a tough 6/7 game series with Harden winning mvp will be a nice consolation prize . (Of course until LeBron wants to join a real team )

I think "dominated" is hyperbole for sure. Every game was somewhat close.

Warriors have championship pedigree that Rockets still must prove they have. Don't get me wrong. I'll take our chances against a historical great team in warriors but I think dubs still waiting to flip switch.

If warriors don't exist, Im sure rockets will win championship in many other years but this is a product of going all out to try and dethrone yall. I look fwd to opportunity of watching them try. Still an uphill battle for my Rockets but a tough 6/7 game series with Harden winning mvp will be a nice consolation prize . (Of course until LeBron wants to join a real team )
    It is shaping up to be one of the greatest matchups in NBA history, I will say that much. And I am not joking in the least. They are the two best offenses I have ever seen. And now you guys have defenders. It's a ****ing battle.
    Last edited by tredigs; 02-27-2018 at 01:24 AM.

It is shaping up to be one of the greatest matchups in NBA history, I will say that much. And I am not joking in the least. They are the two best offenses I have ever seen. And now you guys have defenders. It's a ****ing battle.
    Can't wait

Luc mbah moute is on a vet minimum deal.

He's been soo good this year.
    I was thinking the same thing. He went off in the fourth. Really dig that guy.

And yeah, down two starters and the Sixth Man of the Year while being on the back to back at high altitude against a team in the middle of a home stand and the Rockets came back and won by double digits. Tough sons of guns.

The ROY Dmitch did his thing 16 points on 15 shots and almost as many turnovers 8.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The ROY Dmitch did his thing 16 points on 15 shots and almost as many turnovers 8.
    You do everything you can to get trolled and then cry wolf when it's dished back. Not cool.

Actually no, I'm not sure the Warriors are clear favorites.
    They're easily the clear favorites.

They have 2 top 3 players in the league. Dray is top 12'ish, Klay top 17'ish, and they're surrounded by great roleplayers and a deep roster and a good coach. KD and Steph are both better than Harden and Paul. Dray and Klay are better than any player on the Rockets other than Harden and Paul.

Just because the Rockets are smashing fools doesn't change that. If the Warriors lose to the Rockets in the playoffs it will be another epic choke.

Don't try to start hedging now just because those guys are looking good.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    They're easily the clear favorites.

They have 2 top 3 players in the league. Dray is top 12'ish, Klay top 17'ish, and they're surrounded by great roleplayers and a deep roster and a good coach. KD and Steph are both better than Harden and Paul. Dray and Klay are better than any player on the Rockets other than Harden and Paul.

Just because the Rockets are smashing fools doesn't change that. If the Warriors lose to the Rockets in the playoffs it will be another epic choke.

Don't try to start hedging now just because those guys are looking good.
    The Rockets have a better bench, and I've been saying all along that the Warriors are vulnerable. The Warriors should win, but people were talking like there was no way to beat them, but the Warriors are thin at PG and PF and their cheap veterans are aging quickly and are not capable of playing at a high level for many minutes anymore. If the Warriors are forced to rely on Nick Young, JaVale McGee, Jordan Bell, Kevon Looney, and Pat McCaw to play significant minutes in the playoffs it adds a significant randomizer to the playoffs for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Rockets have a better bench, and I've been saying all along that the Warriors are vulnerable. The Warriors should win, but people were talking like there was no way to beat them, but the Warriors are thin at PG and PF and their cheap veterans are aging quickly and are not capable of playing at a high level for many minutes anymore. If the Warriors are forced to rely on Nick Young, JaVale McGee, Jordan Bell, Kevon Looney, and Pat McCaw to play significant minutes in the playoffs it adds a significant randomizer to the playoffs for them.
    Sure.

But given the right context and thread, your fellow Warriors fans were also talking/acting like no one could beat them. When the 2nd/3rd best player in the league joins a 73-win team, sweeps THE ENTIRE WEST and finishes 16-1, then you better believe people will act like they can't be beat. Why would they expect otherwise?

The Warriors have: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, Andre Iguodala, Shaun Livingston as a strong 6. Then guys like Nick Young, Jordan Bell, and Patrick McCaw. The Rockets have a deeper bench, but their star power is dwarfed by Golden State's.

GS is still strongly favored and should be. Anything less than a championship means a loss to a far less talented team.
    The Baker is coming.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast