Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Goodell to fine jeruh millions of dollars

get this clown out of here alread. he was mean and said some words im going to fine the guy who got me my job.

Lol Jerry is an idiot for doing what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lol Jerry is an idiot for doing what he did.

we need less snowflakes hurt by words and more people with balls in this world.

The nfls version of "who's dick is bigger" continues..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Exactly. And Jerry crying and acting like a petulant child shouldn't be tolerated when he's an owner of a franchise.

well rodger the turd dodger does work for the owners not the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    we need less snowflakes hurt by words and more people with balls in this world.
    Exactly. And Jerry crying and acting like a petulant child shouldn't be tolerated when he's an owner of a franchise.

Asking Jerry to pay for the legal bill that the players association filed makes no sense at all. No matter what Jerry said Zeke was going to grieve.
    Last edited by mariner4life; 02-26-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Not a fan of JJ at all, but man Goodell really sucks.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

This has nothing to do with Ezekiel Elliott's case. It's also not a fine. It's a reimbursement of legal fees caused by Jerry threatening to sue the league over Goodell's contract negotiations.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    This has nothing to do with Ezekiel Elliott's case. It's also not a fine. It's a reimbursement of legal fees caused by Jerry threatening to sue the league over Goodell's contract negotiations.
    http://www.espn.com.au/nfl/story/_/i...ent-legal-fees
    The NFL is demanding reimbursement in excess of $2 million from Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones for court costs related to star running back Ezekiel Elliott's suspension and Jones' threatened litigation over commissioner Roger Goodell's contract, sources tell ESPN's Dan Graziano.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    http://www.espn.com.au/nfl/story/_/i...ent-legal-fees
    The NFL is demanding reimbursement in excess of $2 million from Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones for court costs related to star running back Ezekiel Elliott's suspension and Jones' threatened litigation over commissioner Roger Goodell's contract, sources tell ESPN's Dan Graziano.
    Seems pretty clear:

The owners are citing a rule that has been on the books for more than two decades, that says if an owner participates in bringing litigation against other owners, he must reimburse them for the legal fees.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Seems pretty clear:
    But he didn't bring litigation in the Elliott case. Why should that part count?

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    But he didn't bring litigation in the Elliott case. Why should that part count?
    I thought the Cowboys organization was involved with that as well, but I could be wrong.

Either way, this story isn't really about Goodell. The other owners want their money back. They don't want to foot the bill for those court costs and by their own rules, they don't have to. Goodell is just the puppet to take on public scorn as usual.

Yeah I heard that the owners were pretty pissed at Jones during the winter meetings

Honestly, I really doesn't matter that much. Most people already hate Goodell and people shouldn't care if a billionaire gets fined a couple of million dollars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast