Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its nice to see Griffin dunking the ball (albeit on a fast break). Also I know the Bucks played last night but I am liking how the Pistons have played against them.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Its nice to see Griffin dunking the ball (albeit on a fast break). Also I know the Bucks played last night but I am liking how the Pistons have played against them.
    for some strange reason I don't even feel like we played that well lol, total rebounding domination though

happy for an easy win

We didn't play that well. Shot 44%, bucks @ 38%. 57/35 rebounding edge with 22 offensive rebounds. Hence, out 94 shots to their 73 shots. They only had 6 offensive rebounds.

A win though. Need to clean up at Orl and then at Mia on Sat. Lakers play at Mia tonight, so I can join the locals in hoping for a win.

I throw this out there to get hammered, but is any center this year having a better year the Dre' except Embid? AD plays the 4 but could be considered a 5. Stat wise, Dre' is on top of most anyone - if you take into account across the board stats.

Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post
    We didn't play that well. Shot 44%, bucks @ 38%. 57/35 rebounding edge with 22 offensive rebounds. Hence, out 94 shots to their 73 shots. They only had 6 offensive rebounds.

A win though. Need to clean up at Orl and then at Mia on Sat. Lakers play at Mia tonight, so I can join the locals in hoping for a win.

I throw this out there to get hammered, but is any center this year having a better year the Dre' except Embid? AD plays the 4 but could be considered a 5. Stat wise, Dre' is on top of most anyone - if you take into account across the board stats.
    I think Gobert has been better than dre overall. The dude is a ****ing anchor on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    I think Gobert has been better than dre overall. The dude is a ****ing anchor on defense.
    Won't get an argument from me. Especially since the wife is a Jazz fan.

Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post
    Won't get an argument from me. Especially since the wife is a Jazz fan.
    if Ahoda browsed the Pistons forum this would become a sig haha

Dre has been amazing though. I hope he keeps getting better. He's still so damn young and he's been in the NBA for like 5 years.

4 possessions and 4 turnovers. Nice start Pistons.

4 possessions and 4 turnovers. Nice start Pistons.
    We suck.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    We suck.
    And now there is some ****-tastic offense to close out the game including such classics as Dre's hook shot and Ish running in circles to jack up a long 2.

Fortunately they avoided a collapse (for now) and forced OT.

Way to throw this game
    Using Tapatalk

I am genuinely curious to see how bad the attendance is at LCA come late March/early April when both of the dog **** teams playing there are out of the playoff hunt.

It's time for Stan to go. this is getting horrendous

And now there is some ****-tastic offense to close out the game including such classics as Dre's hook shot and Ish running in circles to jack up a long 2.

Fortunately they avoided a collapse (for now) and forced OT.
    Every time Ish trailed up to the mid range shot I said NOOOOOOO

Just watch, we'll beat miami today too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12