Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    For example. Best team in The last 10 years or so by far yet this is the most disinterested you have been. You act like a spoiled brat yet you been gettin ur Azz handed to you year in and year out?! Of all things this makes the least sense. You’d rather loose games on you terms than win on someone else’s. Basically the ultimate hard head. Doesn’t believe his own —t stinks. You a a hole basically. That’s why women cheat
    because he doesnt suck his teams dick every chance he gets? because he is down on certain guys and doesnt just love a guy because he is on the team he likes???? You should stop man because it doesnt look good for you at all.

^Wow. That took a turn.

And no it’s not all MN fans at all. Really only a handful. 4-5 guys. But no matter what the Wolves do, it’s nothing but...

“Teague sucks”
    “Wiggins Sucks”

When Jimmy got hurt and Wigg was the best player on the floor dropping 40...crickets

I definitely am wrong saying all of them. But 4-5 guys go harder and make it seem more than it is. Plenty of MN fans have been nothing but positive about what this team has accomplished
    Um teague is what he is and wiggins gives no effort on defense and continues to show no growth. Wiggins has the size and skill set but plays so small.

This sucks, but it’s honestly what the most ungrateful fans in the NBA deserve. They would rather loose games than win games in a way that doesn’t include players they like. It’s quite sickening and pathetic, but now they are actually happy they will be loosing. Conditioned f——- losers for a fan base.
    And no it’s not all MN fans at all. Really only a handful. 4-5 guys. But no matter what the Wolves do, it’s nothing but...

“Teague sucks”
    “Wiggins Sucks”

When Jimmy got hurt and Wigg was the best player on the floor dropping 40...crickets

I definitely am wrong saying all of them. But 4-5 guys go harder and make it seem more than it is. Plenty of MN fans have been nothing but positive about what this team has accomplished

Yeah but He thinks Rubio is better than both
    Id rather have rubio over teague without a second thought... I also think rubio probably runs the offense better and might be more valuable than wiggins in that aspect... Wiggins by the numbers is better but rubio has value on both ends.

What I mean by this is... Rubio runs the offense insanely well and defends... The wolves are a better team with him over teague. I wont say Rubio is better than Wiggins but how wiggins just stops the offense at times and gives no effort on defense i understand the frustration.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-24-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    because he doesnt suck his teams dick every chance he gets? because he is down on certain guys and doesnt just love a guy because he is on the team he likes???? You should stop man because it doesnt look good for you at all.
    So the biggest imaginary —ck slimmer of his team calls me out for getting on a dude who actually shites on a team that is way better than they have bee in 10 years. You are embiids concubine in your own mind.

When you dog Wiggins and Teague every chance you get, but slobber still to this day on Rubio, then yes I have a problem.

Um teague is what he is and wiggins gives no effort on defense and continues to show no growth. Wiggins has the size and skill set but plays so small.
    Yeah but He thinks Rubio is better than both

So the biggest imaginary —ck slimmer of his team calls me out for getting on a dude who actually shites on a team that is way better than they have bee in 10 years. You are embiids concubine in your own mind.

When you dog Wiggins and Teague every chance you get, but slobber still to this day on Rubio, then yes I have a problem.
    I slurp embiid because of how great he is... i **** on okafor/coach Brown/Bayless/Sarics shooting until he turned it on and now covington because he is sucking... See how that works? Just because they are on our team doesnt mean we should ignore the bad parts... I also called simmons a big ***** 2 months back and wanted TJ to start over him...

Sorry but its a 2 way street and Hawk calls out **** on his team and justifiably so.

Sure buddy. Your heart as a fan is sad and pathetic. Your posts have tears in them. You are a pouty grumpy mofo and all you guys do is wine your mofo a—— off. If I’m lyin I’m flyin.
    That's rich coming from you. You stay *****in about basketball

someone say "kevin durant", watch this boy spiral outta control...
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That's rich coming from you. You stay *****in about basketball

someone say "kevin durant", watch this boy spiral outta control...
    Nice try trick.

Lebron
    MJ
    Durant
    Drob
    Shaq

Meet my all time starting 5 ya pimple. Love KD. Dude, you can’t just spout bs bro. Find a post where I dog KD. Please! If you can’t find one, you are an absolute fraud! Here’s your chance loser.

I slurp embiid because of how great he is... i **** on okafor/coach Brown/Bayless/Sarics shooting until he turned it on and now covington because he is sucking... See how that works? Just because they are on our team doesnt mean we should ignore the bad parts... I also called simmons a big ***** 2 months back and wanted TJ to start over him...

Sorry but its a 2 way street and Hawk calls out **** on his team and justifiably so.
    Of course it goes both ways, that’s why you can’t call out Wiggins and simultaneously slob Rubio. Dude is a bum. But yeah, you didn’t reply to that comment at all cause your speechless a f—-!

Moreover wtf is a mans agenda who likes a loosing team a heck of a lot more than a winning team? WTH kind of sense does that make MTM? Explain that logic because that is my only issue. You spouting off without getting into the particulars is just a waste of breath cause I have no issue with calling out bad players but you gotta be consistent and there is an inconsistency, bias and hatred that is there that your bs blanket statement don’t account for young buck.

I’m not the only person in the Wolves forums who has mentioned the Debbie downer mentallity no matter how good the Wolves look or how well they perform or how much better they are than last season.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 02-24-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Jimmy Butler Exits Game W/ Apparant Knee Injury

You are right in that you have a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-24-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Nice try trick.

Lebron
    MJ
    Durant
    Drob
    Shaq

Meet my all time starting 5 ya pimple. Love KD. Dude, you can’t just spout bs bro. Find a post where I dog KD. Please! If you can’t find one, you are an absolute fraud! Here’s your chance loser.
    Haha, you stay crying about everything warriors, yes let me spend each commercial going through all your past posts. Sounds fun

You do it too. Where's Waldo?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are right in that you have a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know MN boys

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, you stay crying about everything warriors, yes let me spend each commercial going through all your past posts. Sounds fun

You do it too. Where's Waldo?
    No, I don’t lol. Find something about me crying about the Warriors. Your digging your own grave. You will find nothing. What is funny how your peanut brain can perceive things lol. “Lebron is good” in peanut brain translation I guess that’s hating on the Warriors. I know myself. I don’t dog the Warriors. Find something again! If not stay fraudulent!
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 02-24-2018 at 11:03 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast