Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Jimmy Butler Exits Game W/ Apparant Knee Injury

So far we have seen Haywood, Kp, and maybe Butler go down to serious injury. It not like this guys are dripping like flys and I feel like that is a lot. Guys got hurt in 2000 too right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-24-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This sucks, but its honestly what the most ungrateful fans in the NBA deserve. They would rather loose games than win games in a way that doesnt include players they like. Its quite sickening and pathetic, but now they are actually happy they will be loosing. Conditioned f- losers for a fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    This sucks, but its honestly what the most ungrateful fans in the NBA deserve. They would rather loose games than win games in a way that doesnt include players they like. Its quite sickening and pathetic, but now they are actually happy they will be loosing. Conditioned f- losers for a fan base.
    Not sure where all of this hostility comes from

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don't think so. Its GS and Houston has an outside chance. After that OKC has a hail mary type shot at an upset against one of those two. I would take Minn against OKC but think OKC has a better shot against the big boys b/c they could potentially make the game ugly and lower scoring then give to there finishers.
    Did u really just say Okc has a shot? They be lucky to win 1 against either dubs or rockets. Wow just

Quote Originally Posted by akagiredsuns View Post
    Did u really just say Okc has a shot? They be lucky to win 1 against either dubs or rockets. Wow just
    OKC has demolished GS twice and I believe has beaten Houston. If you have watched them actually play those games, they come out and play with fire. They play to their competition which is unfortunate, but expect some big things from them come post season.

Not saying they take out GS or Houston, but they will not just lay down and get their ***** handed to them every game, I expect competitive games.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So far we have seen Haywood, Kp, and maybe Butler go down to serious injury. It not like this guys are dripping like flys and I feel like that is a lot. Guys got hurt in 2000 too right?

They only got hurt in 2000 when they showed up to games drunk after a McDonalds bender. Pristine athletes today only get hurt because they are too good at what they do. In all seriousness, other than for big men I think the athleticism today is worse than it was 10 and 20 years ago. I said on PSD like 5 years ago that within 10-15 years fans will say things like 'Steve Nash could never play in today's era because he was too slow.' Looks like we're right on schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    They only got hurt in 2000 when they showed up to games drunk after a McDonalds bender. Pristine athletes today only get hurt because they are too good at what they do. In all seriousness, other than for big men I think the athleticism today is worse than it was 10 and 20 years ago. I said on PSD like 5 years ago that within 10-15 years fans will say things like 'Steve Nash could never play in today's era because he was too slow.' Looks like we're right on schedule.
    Itd be too complicated for Nash

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Please don't speak for or to our fan base about being a Wolves fan You can show up after years and claim fanhood, but all you do is act like your opinions are abobe all else, and bring hostility to the board.

You don't know hoops. Been proving it since post 1.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 02-24-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Please don't speak for or to our fan base about being a Wolves fan You can show up after years and claim fanhood, but all you do is act like your opinions are abobe all else, and bring hostility to the board.

Bam!

MRI revealed a Meniscal Injury..

Meniscus tear hes pretty much done for the regular season, might come back by playoff time but well see

lol, hella left field!

Sure buddy. Your heart as a fan is sad and pathetic. Your posts have tears in them. You are a pouty grumpy mofo and all you guys do is wine your mofo a off. If Im lyin Im flyin.

It's lose, losing, and whine. Goddamn, pal.

Well at least Taylor and Thibs have an excuse for the slide that was likely coming. Same ol' **** next year. Iso, pick and choose defense, guys tired in the 4th, Wiggins and Teague giving zip effort and showing up when they feel like it, and another wasted year of "growth". I hate the style they play, they are miles from playing with the real teams, and this is the least interested I have ever been in a Wolves team.

Better luck next year pups
    For example. Best team in The last 10 years or so by far yet this is the most disinterested you have been. You act like a spoiled brat yet you been gettin ur Azz handed to you year in and year out?! Of all things this makes the least sense. Youd rather loose games on you terms than win on someone elses. Basically the ultimate hard head. Doesnt believe his own t stinks. You a a hole basically. Thats why women cheat

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast