Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    No ones talking about depression, we are talking about the irony of a giant man that makes a living off of his ability to dominate physical contact being bullied.
    Given that this is about Johnathan Martin, we are in fact talking about depression.

Call it whatever you want, you go to prison as a punishment, idk how that's even debatable.
    My point is it's not just for punishment. I wouldn't support a prison system with my tax money that only sought to punish people. I would like convicts to become productive members of society again.

People like this are better off dead. Lock him in a room with a gun and rope. Let him decide.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    People like this are better off dead. Lock him in a room with a gun and rope. Let him decide.
    I pray noone close to you ever suffers from any sort of mental illness if that's your belief.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Congrats, dumbest post yet.

Call it whatever you want, you go to prison as a punishment, idk how that's even debatable.
    You also go to prison for rehabilitation but that seems to be forgotten by most.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Congrats, dumbest post yet.
    Sorry just my first instinct when you see some guy list a bunch of peoples names next to a gun and ammo. Sure lets hope he lives a long and happy life.

I'm guessing many people who would read this post feel this way about you after.

Mental illness is just that, an illness. It could have just as easily happened to you, as much as you want to lie to yourself and think you're greater than mental illness.

Sorry just my first instinct when you see some guy list a bunch of peoples names next to a gun and ammo. Sure lets hope he lives a long and happy life.
    Hope he gets help. I'm just as pissed with him as anyone if that's how he feels and isn't getting proper help. But nobody who has these thoughts automatically deserves to die. Ridiculous how dense people are and the internet seemingly makes it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You also go to prison for rehabilitation but that seems to be forgotten by most.
    Especially those in charge and running the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Hope he gets help. I'm just as pissed with him as anyone if that's how he feels and isn't getting proper help. But nobody who has these thoughts automatically deserves to die. Ridiculous how dense people are and the internet seemingly makes it even worse.
    sorry there have been to many of these losers shooting up schools and killing innocent people I feel no sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I'm guessing many people who would read this post feel this way about you after.

Mental illness is just that, an illness. It could have just as easily happened to you, as much as you want to lie to yourself and think you're greater than mental illness.
    please if people think I should die after what I said it just shows how messed up peoples views really are. No matter how messed up people are no matter how horrific of crimes they commit theres always an excuse. Yea shoot up a school and kill and hurt tons of people but man the guy has a mental illness lets just forgive and give him the help he deserves. Man what a world we live in.

please if people think I should die after what I said it just shows how messed up peoples views really are. No matter how messed up people are no matter how horrific of crimes they commit theres always an excuse. Yea shoot up a school and kill and hurt tons of people but man the guy has a mental illness lets just forgive and give him the help he deserves. Man what a world we live in.
    You seem to be under the mistaken impression that people are suggesting everybody that does those things can use mental illness as their excuse. Not in the slightest. There are, however, things that people do and say that are, indeed, indicators that there is mental instability and that the best initial course of action is not to immediately incarcerate them. Not all would be deemed ill, and none would commit a crime and just be given medication, a pat on the back, and released back to their lives.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

sorry there have been to many of these losers shooting up schools and killing innocent people I feel no sympathy.
    And perhaps if some of those people got help when they needed it those shooting could have been prevented.

Sane people don't shoot up schools. If you disagree you probably belong in a special place where people get help with their sub 60 IQs.

That doesn't mean they should be free or don't deserve punishment, but something is inherently wrong with them mentally. The sad part of the world we live in isn't mental illness, it's the retards that don't understand or recognize it, who on top of that somehow think they are enlightened and have it all figured out. Just pathetic.

You people are the real scourge of society. But you seem to think it's great and wave your ignorance proudly. Bravo.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast