Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Goofy ghost hunters are at it again

Goofy ghost hunters are at it again (but they always are). This little gem is from Australian ghost enthusiast Graham Lewis and his experience at a former quarantine center in Sydney where many sick people died long ago:

At Q Station [North Head Quarantine Station] I experienced a chilling moment. On the [infrared camera] screen I noticed a small figure the size of a child. The figure seemed to be limping, and when I waved, the little figure waved back.

Ghosts, if they exist, are no longer physical entities. Why would the kid still be limping? Either the image is something else, or he made up this story. As you probably figured, I'm a skeptic when it comes to ghosts.

He died with a limp, so he has it forever, duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Perhaps one of the ghost child's legs is shorter than the other.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Link? Anything?

What a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Link? Anything?

What a thread.
    http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/0...n-xbox-camera/

Three years ago I believe I saw my first ghost. I am not talking about these transparent ghost people tend to describe, but one like was in the movie "The Sixth Sense".

With plenty of daylight still left, about 8pm or so, when I was leaving Aikido class, I saw a boy dressed in similar attire to what the boys in "Stand By Me" wore. I am assuming he was from the 1950's. He was an African-American boy with really short hair, maybe around 8-10yrs old. He was wearing a t-shirt that was dark blue with very thin white stripes, tan shorts that went down to about his knees, and he was carrying in his right hand like someone would carry their school books an old wood case. It was like the cases that would hold those small glass Coke bottles.

He was walking in the parking lot of what could not have been more than 25ft from me. I was walking towards the front of my car and I saw him through the space between my car on the left and someone else's car and continuing passed it to where he was right in front of me.

I got the sense he saw me and instead of continuing walking in the direction he was going, which would have been through a very large open parking lot, he jumped back behind my car. Doing a double take, I wondered who in the world it was that I was seeing. I got to the back of my car and did not see him. I walked around to the other side of my car and behind another car. I even looked through the big parking lot, though I know he did not continue in that direction and he was nowhere to be found.

I have no idea who that boy was, but I do know it was a really bizarre experience, that is for sure.

It was Casper

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Goofy ghost hunters are at it again (but they always are). This little gem is from Australian ghost enthusiast Graham Lewis and his experience at a former quarantine center in Sydney where many sick people died long ago:

At Q Station [North Head Quarantine Station] I experienced a chilling moment. On the [infrared camera] screen I noticed a small figure the size of a child. The figure seemed to be limping, and when I waved, the little figure waved back.

Ghosts, if they exist, are no longer physical entities. Why would the kid still be limping? Either the image is something else, or he made up this story. As you probably figured, I'm a skeptic when it comes to ghosts.
    He isn't limping because he's actually feeling pain, some spirits show identifiers. My mom has gone to the same medium for 3 years now. They record the session so you can listen to it whenever you want. This woman described things she could not have possibly known. Anyway, my great grandpa had cancer, I can't remember which one it was, but, he couldn't stand much because of it so when my mom went to this medium, my great grandpa was sitting because of the cancer he had. He obviously doesn't have cancer in the afterlife, it was just him using it to identify himself.

Whatever happened to this kid, he wants people to know this information for identification purposes.