Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    we promise to take good care of him...

final offer deng/2 2nds for KL

Dengs a great leader... I heard he has been chaperoning his kids field trips
    I do not want him in purple and gold

I do wonder what Pop would say to that offer tho

Kawhi doesn't come off as someone who lies about being hurt.. maybe this is a bigger issue and he doesn't want to hurt his chance at a max contract but he's definitely being influenced by his uncle. Pop would not lie about Kawhi's treatment. He will sit his players on a nationally televised game if he has to. Really, I'm not sure who is lying here but it's a tricky situation for sure considering Spurs may get bounced out of the playoffs.. Quite frankly, if Kawhi is not there, I don't think Spurs have much of a chance at making the deep playoff runs. I wonder why Spurs didn't make some trade offers before the trade deadline. Maybe some teams wanted assurance Kawhi was going to be able to play?

Mark my words, this will go down - i dont know the contracts that would need to be added but i feel Leonard to Lakers, Lonzo + Lavar to the Spurs. Both teams will be boxed into a corner this off-season and if there is an organization strong enough to silence Lavar or put him in his place it's San Antonio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 02-25-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Never would happen but I would love to see Kawhi play alongside KP.

Kawhi to the Raps!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Mark my words, this will go down - i dont know the contracts that would need to be added but i feel Leonard to Lakers, Lonzo + Lavar to the Spurs. Both teams will be boxed into a corner this off-season and if there is an organization strong enough to silence Lavar or put him in his place it's San Antonio.

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Hey a year from now you may wish you got that deal. ***** gone south.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I wonder if a Jabari and the reigning ROY would get it done for kawhi. They don't NEED kawhi anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Hey a year from now you may wish you got that deal. ***** gone south.

Not at all. There's no way Pop would want Lavar and his distraction's there. Like less than a 0% chance

One idea that's been floated around Sixer land is: Fultz, RoCo, Saric, and the LAL/SAC pick that doesn't go to Boston.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    One idea that's been floated around Sixer land is: Fultz, RoCo, Saric, and the LAL/SAC pick that doesn't go to Boston.
    A few solid role players, a lottery ticket and a late first. Not a bad offer. Actually pretty solid.. Just depends if any other team is willing to get a star for him (booker, Murray, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Kawhi doesn't want to play for the Spurs anymore. He wants to come home and play in LA. We went to the same HS and my brother had a couple classes with him. They were both in Varsity sports and hung around the same people. Kawhi hiring his uncle was just a start. His mom and aunt still have houses in socal and he was very close to his dad who was murdered when he was in HS. His dad was a huge Lakers fan and always dreamed of Kawhi playing for Lakers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Swoooooooop!

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I can only imagine what Popovich could do with RoCo and Saric. And I'm assuming Fultz can be a stud there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Yea that was def the case with TD. But TD had also played like most of the season before getting that injury, so from a chemistry standpoint it was a bit different.

Kawhi doesn't feel right, I think Pop doesn't want him to like come back last minute (few games before playoffs) and they have to adjust so much, as the team overall is finally healthy sans Kawhi. Plus Aldridge having a bigger impact, time on the court is important.

If he's not back first week or so of March - Mid March the latest, we may hear Pop actually rule him out for the year.
    And per Michael C. Wright, he's back with the team trying to return in March.

Sucks how people were ready to trash Kawhi without knowing the story one bit. Just salivating at any kind of negativity. You don't know what is wrong with that man. I know if this was LeBron all we'd ever hear from his haters is how he's taking a vacation.

I hope Kawhi comes back and dominates the playoffs and sign a max extension when his contract is up. Pipe that noise down a bit.
    The Baker is coming.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast