Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 284

Thread: Was Hitler bad?

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    44,715
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You should tell that to atheists...
    No need for this one. People who don't believe in God can be every bit as morally bankrupt as a Christian. The difference is sometimes, Christianity provides an excuse to be morally bankrupt. Because ahteism is a very tiny, narrow characteristic, it provides an excuse for nothing.

    Other than not believing in God.

    But it says nothing about the remaining characteristics of said person's personality or traits.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    19,138
    I mean I know an atheist couple who say abortion is murder, atheism doesn't dictate all of our beliefs.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    44,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I mean I know an atheist couple who say abortion is murder, atheism doesn't dictate all of our beliefs.
    Zactly. There’s nothing about atheism that would contradict believing abortion is murder.
    Last edited by fanofclendennon; 02-19-2018 at 10:30 PM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,201
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    No need for this one. People who don't believe in God can be every bit as morally bankrupt as a Christian. The difference is sometimes, Christianity provides an excuse to be morally bankrupt. Because ahteism is a very tiny, narrow characteristic, it provides an excuse for nothing.

    Other than not believing in God.

    But it says nothing about the remaining characteristics of said person's personality or traits.
    Yea, dammit. I see what ur saying

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    90,023
    I'm starting to lose interest here...tell me what I get for saying Hitler wasn't bad. I need to know already. To the guy who made the thread, I won't be coming back after tomorrow. So give me the answer by then or I'll never see it.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    90,023
    Checking in 20th and I see nothing. If you don’t tell me
    By EOB, then I’ll never know what the prize is for saying Hitler wasn’t bad. Keep that timetable in mind!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    44,715
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Checking in 20th and I see nothing. If you don’t tell me
    By EOB, then I’ll never know what the prize is for saying Hitler wasn’t bad. Keep that timetable in mind!
    I feel your frustration. It's tough to find a good argument, even when it's offered

    .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNkjDuSVXiE
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hammond, IN
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    End game? The end game is something like if you agree that Hitler was bad, then you have to believe in God because God gave you the capacity to distinguish good and bad.

    Me? I go with Shakespeare's Hamlet: "There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."

    Thank you and good night.
    That is the end game. But of course I disagree with the Shakespeare part. How can you say that child molestation of a 1 year old is only evil if you think it is evil?

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,201
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    That is the end game. But of course I disagree with the Shakespeare part. How can you say that child molestation of a 1 year old is only evil if you think it is evil?
    Cuz sometime that **** make you super gangster later in life

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    End game? The end game is something like if you agree that Hitler was bad, then you have to believe in God because God gave you the capacity to distinguish good and bad.

    Me? I go with Shakespeare's Hamlet: "There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."

    Thank you and good night.
    lol I guess you were right

    If you believe Hitler was bad then you have to believe in God. I can legitimately say, well that's a new one..

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,215
    Better question: is God bad?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    13,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Better question: is God bad?
    Do you mean like bad, or BAD

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    29,635

    Was Hitler bad?

    The BTK - Bind, Torture, Kill - serial killer, Dennis Rader, was president of his Church Council.

    What’s this thread about anyway?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    13,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    The BTK - Bind, Torture, Kill - serial killer, Dennis Rader, was president of his Church Council.

    What’s this thread about anyway?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apparently it's about how if you believe hitler is bad you must believe in god. Or it's about making fun of the thread. Your pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,215
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Do you mean like bad, or BAD
    I guess you'd have to say both, no?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •