Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Was Hitler bad?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, that's really what I was doing. Like if you go off the premise that Heaven is indeed real, from a planning standpoint, what would it look like?

I'm certain that if there is a heaven, the logistics of it have already been worked out lol.
    That's one hell of a job for a general contractor. Hope they got union benefits.......suddenly Heaven is not sounding so much better than life here, and coincidentally similar in structure.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    What about all the bacteria and amoebas? And fly larvae.....dang
    I was gonna make a reference to flies and maggots and their gestation state in my follow up but I had already said the ant thing.

I think it was Dr. Kevorkian who said "you were dead for thousands of years before you were born, was it so bad?" or something to that effect.
    Yea, I always used to think this to myself, lol

Was Hitler bad?

Agreed and I think people just like principles with the word "razor" in them.
    Maybe its just the word "razor". Like the album "razor blade suitcase". Why would anyone like that? Personally, I do love Razor Ramone (but i love all Ramones- maybe its the last name????). My whole world is questionable[emoji35]See what this forum does to me?
    Last edited by ewing; 03-16-2018 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I think it was Dr. Kevorkian who said "you were dead for thousands of years before you were born, was it so bad?" or something to that effect.
    It sucked. There was no good beer....

...or baseball.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Agreed and I think people just like principles with the word "razor" in them.
    occam is a pretty awsome thing to say too. Especially if you have to spit.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

That's one hell of a job for a general contractor. Hope they got union benefits.......suddenly Heaven is not sounding so much better than life here, and coincidentally similar in structure.
    Nah, enough Christian right have died and gone to Heaven they were able to bust the Unions up there. It's a right to work plane of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    It sucked. There was no good beer....

...or baseball.
    Don't have to worry about the latter anymore. Kevin Costner built us a field.

Quote Originally Posted by strebe View Post
    Yes hitler was bad. There is no doubt about it.
    Unless you are a Nazi though. In that case, he was pretty ****ing awesome. Like the Jimi Hendrix of Nazis.

Unless you are a Nazi though. In that case, he was pretty ****ing awesome. Like the Jimi Hendrix of Nazis.
    So who is your fave cereal killer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    So who is your fave cereal killer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I prefer count chocula.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    So we all know Hitler killed millions of people. Does that make him bad? And if so, why?
    Have you read history?

I find this question repulsive. It's like asking, was Stalin bad or any other tyrannical dictator who killed millions and millions throughout history.

You should ask this question to any survivors of the Holocaust.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    A Reason To Go To The Gym

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Have you read history?

I find this question repulsive. It's like asking, was Stalin bad or any other tyrannical dictator who killed millions and millions throughout history.

You should ask this question to any survivors of the Holocaust.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    It’s a fair question. No that’s in the sense of trying to support him, but def helps put ideologies and hypocrisy into perspective. Bush jr attacked a country which lead to over a hundred thousand dead civilians, yet people openly support this man. Obama killed thousands of civilians, openly supported. US presidents have targeted and killed, even starved out, civilians throughout South America, yet we sit here with stickers and posters of these people.

Same with Russian and Chinese governments, really lots of governments around the world, even Pakistani govt involving the themselves in Afghanistan.

Ask a survivor of the Iraq war, what do you think they think of Bush?

Killing civilians should always be unacceptable. But we seem to have convinced ourselves that in some cases it is acceptable. Does that apply to hitler too? Or only OUR leaders? If we can conivnce ourselves that our presidents are not evil, isn’t it possible there are some people in the world who apply the same logic to hitler?

Since all sides have a tendency to claim (or at least hope) to be blessed by “the almighty,” I think we can safely say that declarations of good and bad are simply social constructs imposed by the victor.

Shakespeare said way back when that “there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819