Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    I think the tavon wilson signing is nice tho. 2/7 is real solid, and he's been pretty okay for us all things considered. Insurance for diggs if they move him off that position or he gets hurt. I remember Tavon was at his best when they flexed him on/off with Rafeal Bush, so maybe that's an option?

Marvin Jones deal keeps on getting better

Richardson 40 mill?? WTF
    Last edited by rocket; 03-13-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Bradford has to be the luckiest unlucky guy ever in the NFL...

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post

Bradford has to be the luckiest unlucky guy ever in the NFL...
    has made more than Rodgers... 4 less years

that's crazy

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Marvin Jones deal keeps on getting better

Richardson 40 mill?? WTF
    tbh, they're pretty much paying Richardson for future production like we did Jones. Paul Richardson at WR3 this past season vs Jones at WR3 in his last season wtih cincy:

Paul Richardson: 80 targets/44 rec, 703 yds, 6 TDs
    Marvin Jones: 103 targets/65 receptions 816 yds, 4 TDs

Numbers don't look great, but playing behind Doug Baldwin/Jimmy Graham won't help just like playing behind AJ Green and Eifert won't help ya much either. I don't see much wrong with it unless you hate his injury history, but Jones missed an entire season too. They are totally different WRs tho. Richardson a speedster, Jones a contested catch guy. Both bring value, but in different ways.

Eagles just released Brent Celek I mean he is 11 year vet but should have a couple of years left in him.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    tbh, they're pretty much paying Richardson for future production like we did Jones. Paul Richardson at WR3 this past season vs Jones at WR3 in his last season wtih cincy:

Paul Richardson: 80 targets/44 rec, 703 yds, 6 TDs
    Marvin Jones: 103 targets/65 receptions 816 yds, 4 TDs

Numbers don't look great, but playing behind Doug Baldwin/Jimmy Graham won't help just like playing behind AJ Green and Eifert won't help ya much either. I don't see much wrong with it unless you hate his injury history, but Jones missed an entire season too. They are totally different WRs tho. Richardson a speedster, Jones a contested catch guy. Both bring value, but in different ways.
    boy built like a stick and is injury prone.

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Eagles just released Brent Celek I mean he is 11 year vet but should have a couple of years left in him.
    He is a really good blocking TE from what I have heard. If the Lions want more help on that front they can take a flyer or Celek. I'd look into Eifert as well, even considering his injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    boy built like a stick and is injury prone.
    You're injury prone until you're not. Ask your pal, Matt Stafford. Marvin Jones has had as many serious lower body injuries at Paul Richardson in the NFL, between his leg, ankle, and foot, and nobody considers him injury prone (thankfully all before Detroit, and not here, or else this tune would be much different, right?). Also, Paul Richardson played 31/32 games last 2 seasons. Both are built like sticks, neither breaking 200 lbs.

The only gripe you can have with this signing is that he's playing with Alex Smith, so he's a direct contrast to what Smith is all about, but he is a perfect fit for Jay Gruden, should they ever go away from Alex Smith. Other than that, market forces make sense for this deal. He's a WR3 going into a WR2 position, with room to grow. Outside of play style, the market forces + previous production + injury history + future expectations are almost the same for Jones 2 years ago and Paul Richardson now.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    He is a really good blocking TE from what I have heard. If the Lions want more help on that front they can take a flyer or Celek. I'd look into Eifert as well, even considering his injuries.
    I'd kinda be surprised if Celek didn't retire. What is there left to prove? Go out with a title, you're not starting anywhere in the league, i'd just hang em up tbh.

Jordy released, end of an era there in GB. Sucks that the dude lost like 8 steps since his ACL tear. Dude can't get open vs anybody. I wonder who is gonna be stupid and throw big money at him.

5/61 with 30 guaranteed for Malcolm Butler according to Ian Rapaport. **** that.

A few Lion "targets" are flying off the market... Malcolm Butler to Tenn, Johnathan Stewart to NYG, Isaiah Crowell NYJ.

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Corner Nevin Lawson is going back to Detroit 2 yr-10.3M.
    Via Jason La Confora

Not a fan of this one

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast