Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 288 of 290 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290 LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 4350
    I vote based on my 3rd amendment rights. I am not going to quarter any soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Coming from someone who probably votes based on turning criminals loose, legalization all manner of social ills, and tranny bathrooms that's a pretty tepid statement.
    I'm for turning criminals loose, legalization of all manner of social ills, and unisex bathrooms ... but none of them are vote deciding factors for me.

I think it's funny that in Virginia something like 90% of the counties have declared they will be sanctuary counties and not enforce the new laws, and the governor said he will prosecute the officials for not enforcing the laws and will withhold funds from those counties.

If we jump in the way back machine we can hear Trump threatening the exact same things of cities and states not enforcing laws.

And around we go.

Also on Virginia, anti-gun groups spent an estimates 18 times more money in Virginia in the last 2 years than the NRA has which certainly supports my position that the NRAs effects are overblown to the point that they are being scapegoated.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think it's funny that in Virginia something like 90% of the counties have declared they will be sanctuary counties and not enforce the new laws, and the governor said he will prosecute the officials for not enforcing the laws and will withhold funds from those counties.

If we jump in the way back machine we can hear Trump threatening the exact same things of cities and states not enforcing laws.

And around we go.

Also on Virginia, anti-gun groups spent an estimates 18 times more money in Virginia in the last 2 years than the NRA has which certainly supports my position that the NRAs effects are overblown to the point that they are being scapegoated.
    in 2018 governor Northam vetoed a bill that would have prohibited sanctuary cities/counties in VA.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    in 2018 governor Northam vetoed a bill that would have prohibited sanctuary cities/counties in VA.
    And yet they still plan to not enforce the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And yet they still plan to not enforce the law.
    Geez. I wonder why. Electability?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/02/us/de...m_source=twCNN

Denver is giving away 1,200 gun locks to help curb youth violence
    From the Columbine shooting in 1999 to last year's shooting at STEM School Highlands Ranch, Colorado has stood as the scene for far too many acts of youth gun violence.
    To help prevent further atrocities, Denver is giving away 1,200 free gun locks to residents at several churches in the area on Sunday.

"Youth are getting access to unsecured guns, and incidents are escalating with tragic results. In one of the safest big cities in the country, that is unacceptable and we know it's preventable," Mayor Michael B. Hancock said in a statement. "We want to empower every resident to make a difference. Grabbing a free gun lock and securing a weapon is one action we can all take right now to keep young people safe."

The gun locks, supplied by the Denver Police Department and Project Child Safe, consist of a lock and cable. A gun owner can string the cable through the gun and lock it to prevent it from being loaded or fired unless the lock is opened with a key.

It is estimated that some 700 young people in Denver are killed or injured by guns, or are victims of gun-related crimes each year, according to a 2019 report by Denver Public Health. Black and Hispanic youth are far more likely to experience gun violence than white non-Hispanic youth.

"Gun violence is plaguing our cities, our nation and the very soul of our society, and it's even more devastating to our communities and families when it impacts our children and youth," Hancock said at the time of the report's release.

"The city is committed to promoting the policies and deploying the resources necessary to keep our young people safe."
    this sounds good. if the gun is being stored in the house it can have the lock, while the owner has the key. nobody else would then be able to use this gun because they wouldn't have the key. if the owner needed the gun while at home they could use their key and unlock it, or if the owner had the gun on them they wouldn't have to/need to lock it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

John Kerry deserves to be criticized for saying AR-16. this isn't a typo, he actually said 16.

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    John Kerry deserves to be criticized for saying AR-16. this isn't a typo, he actually said 16.
    The military version of the AR-15 is the M-16. Since Kerry was in the service, I'm betting he simply confused the number with the weapon he was assigned in Vietnam.

Hey, go for it. Im sure hell pay attention to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Hey, go for it. Im sure hell pay attention to you.
    what does this have to do with me.

how about criticizing someone (Republican/Democrat) when they get something wrong.

Hey John, they are AR-15's not AR-16's. Get your facts straight!

P.S. This is me criticizing you because this apparently matters

what does this have to do with me.

how about criticizing someone (Republican/Democrat) when they get something wrong.
    Why should I?

Youre the one whos got his panties in a twist over this, so if he deserves criticism, then you go right and criticize him. Knock yourself out. Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Hey John, they are AR-15's not AR-16's. Get your facts straight!

P.S. This is me criticizing you because this apparently matters
    if Trump or a Republican said something like this PSD left would act like it's something awful. Trump himself just tweeted Kansas City is in Kansas (deserving criticism) but apparently it's not a big deal for John Kerry when he said something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Why should I?

Youre the one whos got his panties in a twist over this, so if he deserves criticism, then you go right and criticize him. Knock yourself out. Go for it.
    how about not being partisan.

if Trump or a Republican said something like this PSD left would act like it's something awful. Trump himself just tweeted Kansas City is in Kansas (deserving criticism) but apparently it's not a big deal for John Kerry when he said something stupid.

how about not being partisan.
    Mixing up an AR-15 and AR-16? I wouldnt give to ***** about it. But if, say, Obama congratulated the Broncos on winning the SB and said they were from Arizona, then yes I would chuckle over it. If you can't see the difference between the president ****ing up simple geography and John Kerry mixing up 15 and 16, then that's on you.

The thing with Trump is that he is petty af so he brings a lot of this **** on himself.

In the end, you have no right to tell what anyone else should be critical of someone over. Capiche?