Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 287 of 290 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 4350
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    It's idiotic to vote based on gun rights? I know people that are single issue voters on gun rights and I think it's a perfectly legitimate position to hold - in fact it's probably a more enlightened view that some of the silly things people vote candidates based upon.

Personally I only have about 4 or 5 issues I vote with respect to in federal elections because I'm fully aware that the forever wars, the police state, the intrusions of privacy, and the corporate monopolies are not up for a vote.
    I'd rather vote to end the forever wars, the police state, the intrusions into my privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'd rather vote to end the forever wars, the police state, the intrusions into my privacy.
    LOLO, like those three things along with corporate monopolies, will ever be decided by peons like ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    LOLO, like those three things along with corporate monopolies, will ever be decided by peons like ourselves.
    Probably not without armed revolution. But I refuse to vote in a way that is not along those lines. Maybe people will eventually notice and start voting the same way.

Lobby Day in Richmond VA went on without any hiccups... estimated 22K people with plenty of them armed and everything went peaceful. Protesters were seen scraping up stickers that fell onto the ground and cleaning up the grounds after the rally was over.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Probably not without armed revolution. But I refuse to vote in a way that is not along thnose lies. Maybe people will eventually notice and start voting the same way.
    I am glad you feel that way. When was the last time you voted on a legislative bill? How about when have your representative vote for something you were against? I and you didn't vote to give Bush the power to wage war in Iraq but some of our representatives did. Some of them are still in power and voting against our interests.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-21-2020 at 10:36 AM.

With the guns to give people the illusion of freedom and self preservation. It's a quite adorable little script they've setup. People so focused on the right things that they don't see the strings controlling them.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

It's idiotic to vote based on gun rights?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yes.
    Especially when we all know that any sort of armed militia against our government that (hypothetically) would want to terrorize our citizenry would squash that militia.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

By the time these fools notice that an armed resistance against the government was needed, they would have already lost. With the mass data collection by the government, the ability to cut utilities to communities at any time or freeze bank accounts, the militarization of our police forces, drones and other surveillance tools, the government would have no problem in you keeping your cabinet filled with weapons, because they can neutralize your arse in ten seconds electronically, digitally, or in the middle of the night with a SWAT team.

Canceling their medicare card would knock off half these gun-toting idiots.

Most gun reforms are pushed by the non-gun owning public not some overt government agency.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-21-2020 at 03:12 PM.

I am glad you feel that way. When was the last time you voted on a legislative bill? How about when have your representative vote for something you were against? I and you didn't vote to give Bush the power to wage war in Iraq but some of our representatives did. Some of them are still in power and voting against our interests.
    And I don't vote for them. It's all I can do.

Yes.
    Coming from someone who probably votes based on turning criminals loose, legalization all manner of social ills, and tranny bathrooms that's a pretty tepid statement.

Coming from someone who probably votes based on turning criminals loose, legalization all manner of social ills, and tranny bathrooms that's a pretty tepid statement.
    I like wearing panties and hunting and I just donít know what to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I like wearing panties and hunting and I just donít know what to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I knew it! Lol.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Tepid? It looks pretty damn direct, clear, and decisive to me. Maybe I should spell it out even more definitively for such as you:

It is idiotic to vote based on gun rights.

Tepid? It looks pretty damn direct, clear, and decisive to me. Maybe I should spell it out even more definitively for such as you:

It is idiotic to vote based on gun rights.
    Agreed. It is also idiotic to vote based on reproductive rights.