Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 287 of 290 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 4350
  1. #4291
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,245
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    It's idiotic to vote based on gun rights? I know people that are single issue voters on gun rights and I think it's a perfectly legitimate position to hold - in fact it's probably a more enlightened view that some of the silly things people vote candidates based upon.

    Personally I only have about 4 or 5 issues I vote with respect to in federal elections because I'm fully aware that the forever wars, the police state, the intrusions of privacy, and the corporate monopolies are not up for a vote.
    I'd rather vote to end the forever wars, the police state, the intrusions into my privacy.

  2. #4292
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'd rather vote to end the forever wars, the police state, the intrusions into my privacy.
    LOLO, like those three things along with corporate monopolies, will ever be decided by peons like ourselves.

  3. #4293
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,245
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    LOLO, like those three things along with corporate monopolies, will ever be decided by peons like ourselves.
    Probably not without armed revolution. But I refuse to vote in a way that is not along those lines. Maybe people will eventually notice and start voting the same way.

  4. #4294
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,340
    Lobby Day in Richmond VA went on without any hiccups... estimated 22K people with plenty of them armed and everything went peaceful. Protesters were seen scraping up stickers that fell onto the ground and cleaning up the grounds after the rally was over.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  5. #4295
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Probably not without armed revolution. But I refuse to vote in a way that is not along thnose lies. Maybe people will eventually notice and start voting the same way.
    I am glad you feel that way. When was the last time you voted on a legislative bill? How about when have your representative vote for something you were against? I and you didn't vote to give Bush the power to wage war in Iraq but some of our representatives did. Some of them are still in power and voting against our interests.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-21-2020 at 10:36 AM.

  6. #4296
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,986
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    LOLO, like those three things along with corporate monopolies, will ever be decided by peons like ourselves.
    With the guns to give people the illusion of freedom and self preservation. It's a quite adorable little script they've setup. People so focused on the right things that they don't see the strings controlling them.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  7. #4297
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,096
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    It's idiotic to vote based on gun rights?
    Yes.

  8. #4298
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yes.
    Especially when we all know that any sort of armed militia against our government that (hypothetically) would want to terrorize our citizenry would squash that militia.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  9. #4299
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,600
    By the time these fools notice that an armed resistance against the government was needed, they would have already lost. With the mass data collection by the government, the ability to cut utilities to communities at any time or freeze bank accounts, the militarization of our police forces, drones and other surveillance tools, the government would have no problem in you keeping your cabinet filled with weapons, because they can neutralize your arse in ten seconds electronically, digitally, or in the middle of the night with a SWAT team.

    Canceling their medicare card would knock off half these gun-toting idiots.

    Most gun reforms are pushed by the non-gun owning public not some overt government agency.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-21-2020 at 03:12 PM.

  10. #4300
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,245
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I am glad you feel that way. When was the last time you voted on a legislative bill? How about when have your representative vote for something you were against? I and you didn't vote to give Bush the power to wage war in Iraq but some of our representatives did. Some of them are still in power and voting against our interests.
    And I don't vote for them. It's all I can do.

  11. #4301
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yes.
    Coming from someone who probably votes based on turning criminals loose, legalization all manner of social ills, and tranny bathrooms that's a pretty tepid statement.

  12. #4302
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,892
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Coming from someone who probably votes based on turning criminals loose, legalization all manner of social ills, and tranny bathrooms that's a pretty tepid statement.
    I like wearing panties and hunting and I just donít know what to do


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #4303
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    13,374
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I like wearing panties and hunting and I just donít know what to do


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I knew it! Lol.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #4304
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,096
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Coming from someone who probably votes based on turning criminals loose, legalization all manner of social ills, and tranny bathrooms that's a pretty tepid statement.
    Tepid? It looks pretty damn direct, clear, and decisive to me. Maybe I should spell it out even more definitively for such as you:

    It is idiotic to vote based on gun rights.

  15. #4305
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Tepid? It looks pretty damn direct, clear, and decisive to me. Maybe I should spell it out even more definitively for such as you:

    It is idiotic to vote based on gun rights.
    Agreed. It is also idiotic to vote based on reproductive rights.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •