Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312
Results 4,666 to 4,675 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

The other pandemic we're facing.
    Spring is here, it seems. This is becoming a yearly trend after winter. With all the stress, economical problems, and social discomfort, people are snapping. Add in all the other forms of violence, muggings, road rage, domestic disturbance, and gangs, we have become a very violent society that is not in a civil war. Little attacks here and there. After the capital building raid, I wouldn't be surprise by anything.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Dude, just stop. If you want to remain ignorant to there being a gun problem in the US, fine, but go play games somewhere else.

why couldn't you provide the details.

but gun control now!

https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/fedex-...on-scott-hole/
    The man who killed eight people at an Indianapolis FedEx facility was identified as local 19-year-old Brandon Scott Hole — as police revealed there are a “significant” number of Sikh community members who work at the targeted site, according to reports.

Hole was identified by law enforcement sources to NBC News.

Authorities are still scrambling to learn why he opened fire with a rifle at the plant near the Indianapolis International Airport, killing eight and wounding five others.

Another report only said Hole and his potential for violence were known to local and federal authorities.

if you want gun control before knowing details, that is the problem. how can anyone know what gun control would work without knowing details.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

this is why details matter.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ed/7251292002/

Brandon Scott Hole's mother told law enforcement that he might try to commit "suicide by cop" in March 2020, according to FBI Indianapolis Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan. Authorities seized a shotgun from his home and the FBI interviewed him in April 2020, Keenan said.

"The suspect was placed on an immediate detention mental health temporary hold by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department," Keenan said.

how did he get the gun used in this shooting, when he was known about and had a gun seized before.

you need to know that in order to want gun control that could have/would have made a difference.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

All you've shown me so far just furthers my original point. Those reports claim he had local and federal authorities that were aware of his propensity for violence, that he had been put on a mental heath hold, etc. Someone like that should not be allowed near any guns whether he purchased it legally or borrowed it from a family member/friend who owned it legally.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-16-2021 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

The other pandemic we're facing.
    The pandemic is dwindling and America is healing itself. Back to normal....

HELLO

https://twitter.com/travisakers/stat...38412912381958

Oh no, I got this from social media. Guess that makes it completely invalid. Wonder what this dude's intentions were with an AK-47, a backpack full of ammo, and a gas mask.

Oh no, I got this from social media. Guess that makes it completely invalid. Wonder what this dude's intentions were with an AK-47, a backpack full of ammo, and a gas mask.
    He just wanna make sure no illegal voting is taking place..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm honestly not sure if you're that thick skulled or if you're simply being obtuse. You chastised someone for a couple weeks for doing something that you do on the regular.

As for the mass murder count, my bad. That was an eye opener.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 04-17-2021 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The pandemic is dwindling and America is healing itself. Back to normal....

From one pandemic to another.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'm honestly not sure if you're that thick skulled or if you're simply being obtuse. You chastised someone for a couple weeks for doing something that you do on the regular.

As for the mass murder count, my bad. That was an eye opener.
    No I criticized Special for not having his own opinion and sticking to right wing talking points of a press conference he didn't even bother watching. And when I responded to you, I said I do get my news from social media but i try to stay away from opinion pieces unless I do my own fact checking.

What I quoted was not an opinion. It was a fact that 147 mass shootings have happened since the beginning of the year, meanwhile we saw 2 cases of voter fraud in that same time. Priorities are ****ed up if we spend so much time trying to reform the latter and not trying to do anything to curtail the former.