Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 304 of 312 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yes. I’m making fun of the idea that “a gun is just a tool” as if tools can’t be inherently dangerous. A chainsaw is a tool, there’s a reason I don’t let my 4 year old play with one.

If a gun wasn’t dangerous, nobody would be using them for home protection in the first place.
    millions of people are smart enough to know how to use certain tools responsibly, whether it's a gun or a chainsaw.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1378053097432449028
    Suspect who injured Capitol Police officers and was brandishing a knife is dead, sources say.
    does America need knife control, are you blaming this knife as the problem. or maybe this person with the knife.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    millions of people are smart enough to know how to use certain tools responsibly, whether it's a gun or a chainsaw.
    So if you use a chainsaw properly and responsibly, you cut down a tree, and if you use a gun properly and responsibly, you kill someone or something.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1378053097432449028

does America need knife control, are you blaming this knife as the problem. or maybe this person with the knife.
    Was it a mass knifing?

As horrible as it was only one person cop was killed. Whereas if he had something like an AR-15 or another high capacity high caliber weapon, I’d venture a bet that there would be more loss of life even if it was just the other cop who would have died. Much more difficult to kill a lot of people with a knife than with a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    So if you use a chainsaw properly and responsibly, you cut down a tree, and if you use a gun properly and responsibly, you kill someone or something.
    what is the problem.

some of the time using a gun in an incident that would have killed someone, is self defense.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Was it a mass knifing?

As horrible as it was only one person cop was killed. Whereas if he had something like an AR-15 or another high capacity high caliber weapon, I’d venture a bet that there would be more loss of life even if it was just the other cop who would have died. Much more difficult to kill a lot of people with a knife than with a gun.

the problem would still be the person and not their choice of weapon.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

suspect has been identified as Noah Green.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/suspec...tified-reports

Noah Green, 25, who may have been living in Virginia, described himself as a “Follower of Farrakhan” on his Facebook page, in reference to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

interesting to see how this will handled.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the problem would still be the person and not their choice of weapon.
    If choice of weapon adds exponential capacity to kill successfully then it absolutely is a part of the problem in the overall equation.

You’re just wrong, just because you want to say that wouldn’t be a part of the problem doesn’t make it so. But we’ve done this dance before so not gonna bother to bring in facts that you’ll ignore.

Yankees Farm System

https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/suspec...tified-reports

interesting to see how this will handled.
    Will def be interesting to see how fox covers this

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If choice of weapon adds exponential capacity to kill successfully then it absolutely is a part of the problem in the overall equation.

You’re just wrong, just because you want to say that wouldn’t be a part of the problem doesn’t make it so. But we’ve done this dance before so not gonna bother to bring in facts that you’ll ignore.

name shooters that were not deranged. time and time again the shooter is a nutjob, while some want to routinely blame the tool.

responsible gun owners are not the people committing mass shootings.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

name shooters that were not deranged. time and time again the shooter is a nutjob, while some want to routinely blame the tool.
    That’s a self fulfilling prophecy, how many mass murderers do you consider sane, logical, and well reasoned? Deranged is purely subjective so you can label any killer as deranged. What would it take for you to consider a killer as not deranged?

Would a nut job be more danger with a pebble, with a knife, with a machine gun, with a nuke? Cause I see a clear progression in danger no matter how nutty or deranged the person actually is.

Yankees Farm System

responsible gun owners are not the people committing mass shootings.
    I see the edit now lol. Are they responsible if they commit mass shootings?

I’d guarantee you there are plenty of shooters who weren’t irresponsible gun owners until they committed a mass shooting.

Yankees Farm System

That’s a self fulfilling prophecy, how many mass murderers do you consider sane, logical, and well reasoned? Deranged is purely subjective so you can label any killer as deranged. What would it take for you to consider a killer as not deranged?

Would a nut job be more danger with a pebble, with a knife, with a machine gun, with a nuke? Cause I see a clear progression in danger no matter how nutty or deranged the person actually is.

I see the edit now lol. Are they responsible if they commit mass shootings?

I’d guarantee you there are plenty of shooters who weren’t irresponsible gun owners until they committed a mass shooting.

anyone that wants to intentionally kill someone is deranged. their tool of choice doesn't change that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyone that wants to intentionally kill someone is deranged. their tool of choice doesn't change that.
    Tool.of choice def changes what they're able to accomplish.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

how many fire extinguishers are used to kill people? you know better, you're making a stupid argument.

you know a gun should not be accessible to just anyone.
    Why not?