Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 292 of 312 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4675
    I've always been a guy who understands people's rights to own guns, even though I have none.
    But I've also always been a guy who does NOT understand why people should be allowed (or even want) automatic weapons other than 'it's cool'.

Had a boss once...selling guns had been his prior business...I said basically what I just said above. Instantly he was in my face saying, "well who should have automatic weapons, then- the criminals? if they're available, I damn well should be able to own one if they can get one" He didn't particularly like my response...which was that technically, a criminal could have a nuclear bomb, so by his way of thinking, I should be able to have a nuclear bomb.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    damn AR-15, always going off themselves and killing people.
    Thoughts and prayers

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I've always been a guy who understands people's rights to own guns, even though I have none.
    But I've also always been a guy who does NOT understand why people should be allowed (or even want) automatic weapons other than 'it's cool'.

Had a boss once...selling guns had been his prior business...I said basically what I just said above. Instantly he was in my face saying, "well who should have automatic weapons, then- the criminals? if they're available, I damn well should be able to own one if they can get one" He didn't particularly like my response...which was that technically, a criminal could have a nuclear bomb, so by his way of thinking, I should be able to have a nuclear bomb.
    The constitution guarantees the right to keep and bear arms. By the letter of the law, anyone should be able to possess a nuclear armament without restriction from the government.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Political anger is your forte.
    And worthless armchair psychoanalysis yours.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

It is hard to reason with an unreasonable person. Some think they have the right to own weapons of mass destruction even. You can't have all you see because you think you have the right. Common sense got to enter in there somewhere. Sometimes I think it just ego, "Hey, Poochie, I own a TANK!" "Look how I destroy that car with my automatic machine gun."hhhhahhhhhahhhhhhhh, AHHHHHHHHHH.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-23-2021 at 12:00 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Cuz the Rocky mountain Way is better than the way we had

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Its like they planned their own bad PR.

https://twitter.com/nra/status/1371885468950917124?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Cuz the Rocky mountain Way is better than the way we had

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Don't know about you but I'll take The James Gang and Joe Walsh solo over the Eagles.

suspect identified.

https://thepostmillennial.com/reveal...sis-sympathies

Boulder shooter Ahmad Al-Issa expressed anti-Trump sentiment, reportedly had ISIS sympathies

Boulder, Colorado shooter Ahmed Al-Issa reportedly had ISIS sympathies, an anonymous White House official said on Tuesday.
    https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...79957686730758
    BREAKING: Biden has been briefed the Colorado shooter had ISIS sympathies, per WH official
    Screenshots of Al-Issa's social media pages have also been obtained by The Post Millennial's Ian Miles Cheong, prior to the page being deleted. The screenshots show that Al-Issa was a practicing Muslim, aruging against Islamaphobia and for increased acceptance of refugees.

Al-Issa also shared anti-Trump content.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...83487180939272

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/23/us/bo...ect/index.html

Here's what we know about the Boulder, Colorado, mass shooting suspect
    Alissa, whose family emigrated from Syria, may have been suffering from mental illness, according to his 34-year-old brother, Ali Aliwi Alissa.

The brother told CNN Tuesday that in high school bullies made fun of Alissa's name and for being Muslim and that may have contributed to him becoming "anti-social."

Alissa had become increasingly "paranoid" around 2014, believing he was being followed and chased, according to his brother. At one point, the young man covered the camera on his computer with duct tape so he could not be seen, said the brother, who lives with Alissa.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

No surprise that now you are in to this story!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No surprise that now you are in to this story!

you mean other than this morning when I already posted about this.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    we do not yet have his name, or how he got the gun that he used. that is important information.

what the actual **** do you even do here, all day long. not a damn thing, blah blah blah blah blah.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

You really are your own greatest fan.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

So all I heard last night is that this was some white dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So all I heard last night is that this was some white dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really? Got a link?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk