Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    My first reaction was trade his ***, but Because of Lavar no one is going to offer much for Lonzo when he becomes a free agent... We will probably be able to resign him for a little if nothing when that time comes!

In more shocking news today...

the sun will rise in the east

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well when we traded Russell away so we needed a PG. So serves you right.
    As if Lonzo was the only option.... Doesn't serve me ****.

Lavars one and only concern should be to find some acne medication for Lonzo.

5. 02-13-2018, 10:42 AM
    Reason
    No need for insults - Rush

He's just gettin attention for his boys over in bum**** whatever country. He said it in an interview w s dude that covers that team.

He been done said his plan was to get his 3 boys together in lakerland. I said this awhiiiile back but i guarantee hes doing this to get gelo q summer camp invite from the lakers and they will. Doesnt mean he'll make the team tho.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    He's just gettin attention for his boys over in bum**** whatever country. He said it in an interview w s dude that covers that team.

He been done said his plan was to get his 3 boys together in lakerland. I said this awhiiiile back but i guarantee hes doing this to get gelo q summer camp invite from the lakers and they will. Doesnt mean he'll make the team tho.
    I値l be at the Summer league games! I値l make sure, I catch Lavar at those games too! The man has got to shut up about our Lakers. Lonzo, the question is coming today young man, how you respond is going to be very VERY important.

8. 02-13-2018, 11:32 AM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Are you always a grumpy old grouch?
    Lolz leave him alone. Just let him be angry if he needs to be, I enjoy him around.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I値l be at the Summer league games! I値l make sure, I catch Lavar at those games too! The man has got to shut up about our Lakers. Lonzo, the question is coming today young man, how you respond is going to be very VERY important.
    Well you might enjoy a helping or two of jell..gelo. id almost put money on it but I'm pretty broke, no joke . Lol

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Well you might enjoy a helping or two of jell..gelo. id almost put money on it but I'm pretty broke, no joke . Lol
    At the SL games it痴 all the same price for entry and first come first serve seating! I知 going to get as close possible

If lakers pass on liangelo, I almost guarantee that another team will use a late 2nd round pick to take him just to screw with the lakers. If Cleveland has a late 2nd, I bet it'll be them

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    If lakers pass on liangelo, I almost guarantee that another team will use a late 2nd round pick to take him just to screw with the lakers. If Cleveland has a late 2nd, I bet it'll be them

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post

Let them. Then Lavar can create drama in Cleveland. "Why aren't you playing my son, he can beat Lebron one on one."

SL just got more interesting. One thing the ball fam is good at is entertaining. Might not be to good at winning but they sure do keep things interesting.
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-13-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    In more shocking news today...

the sun will rise in the east
    Well **** me. I always thought it rose in the west!

Which small market team would be willing to take Deng from us if we included Lonzo?

Im ready.........and I've been a shameless Lonzo apologist. At this point I would rather get rid of him and keep Julius and have 2 Max Slots.

Lonzo cold fix this any time. Just come out and publicly say his dad doesn't speak for him. If he wont do that, he needs to go.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast