Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    36,348
    Oblivion
    Oceans 11 & 12
    Of Mice And Men
    Office Space
    Old School
    Once Bitten
    One Crazy Summer
    One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest
    Only The Lonely
    The Other Guys
    The Outsiders
    Overboard

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    27,077
    Open Water


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,171
    Only Angels Have Wings seeing Thomas Mitchell (uncle Billy) playing a tough guy is really classic and odd.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    24,467
    The Opening of Misty Beethoven
    One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.....My All -Time #1 Favorite
    The Other Guys
    Objective Burma
    O Brother, Where Art Thou?
    The Oblong Box
    Ocean's Eleven (1960)
    October Sky
    The Odd Couple (1968)
    The Odessa File
    Of Mice and Men (1939)
    An Officer and a Gentleman
    The Official Story
    Once Upon a Time in America
    Open Water
    Operation Petticoat
    Our Man Flint
    Other People's Money
    The Others (2001)
    The Out-of-Towners (1977)
    The Outsiders
    The Original Kings of Comedy
    Ordinary People (1980)
    Orgy of the Dead
    Orange County
    One Million Years B.C.
    Oh, God! (1977)
    One of Our Aircraft Is Missing
    One, Two, Three
    The Ox-Bow Incident
    Only the Lonely
    The Onion Field
    Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior (2003)
    One Hour Photo
    The Omen (1976)
    The Omega Man
    Old School
    Our Town (1940)
    Out of Sight
    Oculus
    Onibaba
    Opera
    Oldboy

    Well, Hello There!

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    24,467
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The Oblong Box
    The Odd Couple
    Office Space
    The Omega Man
    Overlords of the UFOs (documentary)
    Good one, I forgot to post.

    Well, Hello There!

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    24,467
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    Only Angels Have Wings seeing Thomas Mitchell (uncle Billy) playing a tough guy is really classic and odd.
    Good one, but never saw the entire film.
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 02-14-2018 at 04:07 AM.

    Well, Hello There!

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    4,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    The Oblong Box
    Vincent Price was in a lot of good ones. The weird thing about "The Oblong Box" is that the plot is similar to the pro wrestling saga of The Undertaker and Kane. It can't be just a coincidence. {LOL}

    Paulie also listed "Orange County", which I forgot about. Jack Black was perfect for the role of the goofy guy.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 02-14-2018 at 11:24 AM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    70,103
    Office Space
    Once Upon a Time in the West (my favorite Western)
    Olive Kittridge (not sure if it counts, but it has stuck with me a tremendous amount since I saw it)
    this my sig

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    24,467
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Vincent Price was in a lot of good ones. The weird thing about "The Oblong Box" is that the plot is similar to the pro wrestling saga of The Undertaker and Kane. It can't be just a coincidence. {LOL}

    Paulie also listed "Orange County", which I forgot about. Jack Black was perfect for the role of the goofy guy.
    I haven't watched much wrestling over the last 15 years or so. I'm familiar with the names, but not the soap opera between them. Yeah, those bastids stealing from the legendary Vincent Price.....scandalous! Where's Mean Gene Okerlund when you need him.

    Agree, Jack Black was perfect. He was hilarious throughout. One of his best roles too.

    Well, Hello There!

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    24,467
    Hasn't anyone seen The Opening of Misty Beethoven?

    One of the best made adult educational movies ever made......

    Well, Hello There!

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    4,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I haven't watched much wrestling over the last 15 years or so. I'm familiar with the names, but not the soap opera between them. Yeah, those bastids stealing from the legendary Vincent Price.....scandalous! Where's Mean Gene Okerlund when you need him.
    Mean Gene Okerlund was still around at that time, but moved on from WWF to WCW. The fact that WCW folded is still a disgrace -- to pro wrestling and the business world in general.

    The part I remember from "The Oblong Box":

    Man #1: Can you tell me where [Whatever] Castle is?

    Man #2: I'm afraid I can't.

    Man #1: Then you're of no use to me.

    Man #1 then brutally stabs Man #2 to death. {LOL}
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 02-15-2018 at 01:51 PM.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    24,467
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Mean Gene Okerlund was still around at that time, but moved on from WWF to WCW. The fact that WCW folded is still a disgrace -- to pro wrestling and the business world in general.

    The part I remember from "The Oblong Box":

    Man #1: Can you tell me where [Whatever] Castle is?

    Man #2: I'm afraid I can't.

    Man #1: Then you're of no use to me.

    Man #1 then brutally stabs Man #2 to death. {LOL}
    Love it!....

    Well, Hello There!

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    4,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Love it!....
    I figured you would.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •