Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronis10 View Post
    I can imagine the postgame interview by SVG: I cant figure out the way to make our guys play D
    "we gotta be motivated, I don't know how to get them motivated"

"don't blame me, it's not my fault, blame the players, they don't play hard, seriously it's not my fault"

meanwhile Elfrid "Jameer Nelson" Payton has 20 pts 6 red 3 ast at halftime while shooting 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    "we gotta be motivated, I don't know how to get them motivated"

"don't blame me, it's not my fault, blame the players, they don't play hard, seriously it's not my fault"
    I can't count the number of times in the last several years opposing teams have had "wide open looks" to quote Blaha, and yet we struggle to get these looks less often. Defense is a team game, but SVG's prowess was suppose to be on the offensive end.

The trouble, is as president of operations and coach, he's trying to be too hard to nothing in particular. Guys - afraid to miss one assignment - aren't playing but reacting and thinking too much. Crap happens. SVG has to put on his big boy pants and roll the ball out there and let them play. Mistakes will happen, but if you're thinking about getting yanked because you missed a call, then you'e doing more harm than good. I think we could have flipped Stanley for Hood. Stanley's calling card is D. If SVG doesn't think he's doing enough consistently, after nearly 3 years, then it's time to move on.

Have had it with the "I just don't know fill in the blank BS. SVG doesn't know what rotation he wants to play from night to night, let alone quarter to quarter. I haven't seen on a consistent basis any belief that he's made significant in game changes or strategy's other than the first year of "build a F***king Wall" in San Antonio. He's lost this team regardless of what any one player says.

Yeah. And Henry tied for the highest +/- yesterday.

What does either prove?

Terrible showing the other night. Still hoping the team will gel a bit and continue to win games. Not expecting an .800 win % or anything. But it would be cool to be 7-3 in the last 10 in the next 2 games.

Need a blow out.

Take the next 10 days of - per se' - and get back to work against the Celtics next Friday.

Bad shots and bad turnovers. Same old ****.

Still early granted so that could change quickly, but I would be lying if I said I was not upset with them looking so lifeless coming off a string of losses.

There you go Pistons. There is the effort I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Bad shots and bad turnovers. Same old ****.

Still early granted so that could change quickly, but I would be lying if I said I was not upset with them looking so lifeless coming off a string of losses.
    Maybe it was just the first few minutes. Not watching, but looks like we are dominating the first half.

31 point lead has been cut down to 8. This is really sad, even if the Pistons win.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Maybe it was just the first few minutes. Not watching, but looks like we are dominating the first half.
    Yeah they cut down then turnovers and built a lead. The 3rd was big because they started to blow it out...and now this is happening.

The last couple minutes, hell, that last quarter was just awful basketball. Lucky we had that 30 point lead
    Using Tapatalk

man, I'm in "a win is a win" mode right now, damn near pissed away a 30 point lead but got the W in the end

Did they piss it away or did they stop trying? Honest question... I wasn't able to watch.

Win is a win.

But Atl shot like 1 of 17 from 3 to start. They were going to start hitting some shots. And I don't know about the rotation. Galloway DNP/CD. Nelson 0-5 2 assits / 2 T/Os. Hell, bring in Buycks.

Get some rest, but SVGs substitution patterns suck. Blaha/Kelser were saying SVG substituted in the late 3rd/early 4th to get some backups minutes and they stunk up the place. But it's amazing how hard Alanta looked to play today and on Sunday versus us. Coaching.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast