Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    No doubt there was a lot of garbage time stats. Still, if you watched them, Robinson was very impressive.
    And he was just as unimpressive in 2016. And then got hurt in 2017. I don't think his career is over or anything, but there are serious question marks as we stand right now.

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Iím not saying heís not at all at fault but my point was that he was easily the best player in this deal imo. I just donít see where any of the guys otherwise are better than him... additionally, my point on Bortles was that his one decent season, Robinson was a superstar, the season after that he turned into a tomato can and Robinson was still pretty good. Itís pretty clear the guys a good player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Robinson was not pretty good in 2016. He was really disappointing. And again, I'm not sure Robinson was a "superstar" unless you just looked at his numbers this morning and decided it. He looked good, but his worth was massively inflated by games where Jacksonville was simply not going to win. Granted this is not all Robinson's fault, but he had OVER 1000 YARDS AND 11 TOUCHDOWNS WHILE TRAILING. Compare this to 359 yards and 3 TDs when either ahead or tied. His numbers were a product of being the only competent target on a team that was always throwing from behind. He has never been anything close to a "superstar."
    Last edited by homestarunner93; 02-12-2018 at 02:53 PM.

I'd infinitely rather have Aghalor or Anderson over ARob in this. Infinitely.

And then you tossed a RB downgrade as well? Just awful

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post

because you actually have a clue

Trade #75: Philadelphia - Jacksonville

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    And he was just as unimpressive in 2016. And then got hurt in 2017. I don't think his career is over or anything, but there are serious question marks as we stand right now.

Robinson was not pretty good in 2016. He was really disappointing. And again, I'm not sure Robinson was a "superstar" unless you just looked at his numbers this morning and decided it. He looked good, but his worth was massively inflated by games where Jacksonville was simply not going to win. Granted this is not all Robinson's fault, but he had OVER 1000 YARDS AND 11 TOUCHDOWNS WHILE TRAILING. Compare this to 359 yards and 3 TDs when either ahead or tied. His numbers were a product of being the only competent target on a team that was always throwing from behind. He has never been anything close to a "superstar."
    So what youíre saying is he had good numbers for a bad team when trailing and the team didnít throw as much when leading? I donít know why you keep saying this ďunless you just looked at his statsĒ stuff in discussion... you said the same thing in the cooks debate... am I not allowed to watch football and formulate my own opinions or something? Lol

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post

Anderson literally might not play this year... isnít he still facing a pretty serious court hearing? I just donít see how anyone could want that looming over a player

There isn't anyway Anderson is getting a year for a speeding ticket and resisting arrest.

So what youíre saying is he had good numbers for a bad team when trailing and the team didnít throw as much when leading? I donít know why you keep saying this ďunless you just looked at his statsĒ stuff in discussion... you said the same thing in the cooks debate... am I not allowed to watch football and formulate my own opinions or something? Lol

That's exactly what I'm saying. I keep saying that because no one that actually watched him could possibly believe he looked like a "superstar." He looked like the only good WR on a pathetic team is what he looked like. They had to throw to SOMEONE, especially when they were down so much, so often.

Anderson literally might not play this year... isnít he still facing a pretty serious court hearing? I just donít see how anyone could want that looming over a player

A-Rob literally might not play this year...isn't he facing recovery from a serious injury? I just don't see how anyone could want that looming over a player.

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    A-Rob literally might not play this year...isn't he facing recovery from a serious injury? I just don't see how anyone could want that looming over a player.
    Have there been any rumblings that Robinson wonít play? If so I reserve the right to change my opinion I just honestly havenít seen that

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    There isn't anyway Anderson is getting a year for a speeding ticket and resisting arrest.
    Heís facing like 4 separate charges... he could get jail time

Highly doubt he sees jail time. He is going to take a plea deal, loose his DL and pay a big fine and might get one game from the NFL.

Have there been any rumblings that Robinson wonít play? If so I reserve the right to change my opinion I just honestly havenít seen that

No, I was joking because the likelihood of him missing the entire season is the same likelihood as Anderson getting suspended for more than 4-6 games at most...nearly zero.

There have been a lot of discussion that Anderson would be cut though... heís apparently a huge douche in addition to the legal issues.. itís definitely not out of the realm of possibility he gets jail time for threatening a public servant and eluding police

There have been a lot of discussion that Anderson would be cut though... heís apparently a huge douche in addition to the legal issues.. itís definitely not out of the realm of possibility he gets jail time for threatening a public servant and eluding police

I know someone that did in fact elude the police but they caught his license plate and found him at his house. Never spent any time in jail, paid a 1000 dollar fine and lost his DL for a year. The threatening a public servant is the only big one being a 2nd degree felony, but it was only verbal and I don't see him getting jail time.

Also legitimate question here... just want to draw a parallel.. why do people see David Johnson as a top 3 pick but ARob is now suddenly worse than Nelson Agholor? Legitimately not trying to be a douche, I just want to see why the thought process is different... ARob certainly is at a more ďpremiumĒ position, and has had an equal amount of ďgood seasonsĒ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast