Allen Robinson $8,250,000 $8,250,000
    Allen Hurns $6,900,000 $0 $100,000
    Jesse James $705,000 $0 $0
    TJ Yeldon $1,241,421 $640,234 $0

Eagles salary before: $150,629,145
    Eagles salary after: $164,776,833

Jaguars salary before: 168,181,671
    Jaguars salary after: $$145,789,216
    Last edited by warfelg; 02-11-2018 at 07:00 PM.

PROCESSING

Terrible trade for the Eagles.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Depends on how you view Arob I guess.

I think it's a great trade for the Eagles
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Depends on how you view Arob I guess.
    Pretty much. I took a gamble that Robinson outside of Jax and Blake Bortles he'll be closer to the 1400 yard 14TD guy we saw before. At the very least think he can replicate Alshon's production last year.

Trade #75: Philadelphia - Jacksonville

Yeah I thought the eagles smashed this deal. I still view ARob as far and away the best player in the trade... Robby Anderson may not even play this year with the suspension looming, Ajayi is a RB which is a dime a dozen position, and Agholor is good but not nearly as good as ARob imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by homie564; 02-12-2018 at 06:41 AM.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

lol how is A-Rob "far and away" the best player in this trade? He had a bad year in 2016, then had a bad injury in 2017. We have no idea what kind of player he is right now. Ridiculous. Jacksonville crushed this trade.

His ďbad yearĒ was with a terrible Blake Bortles, and was still better than Agholorís best. His rookie year was THAT good though that the ability is evident. I donít see who you can tell me is close to him...

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    His ďbad yearĒ was with a terrible Blake Bortles, and was still better than Agholorís best. His rookie year was THAT good though that the ability is evident. I donít see who you can tell me is close to him...

Actually, that was his sophomore year after a really underwhelming rookie year where he showed some flashes of being really good. And Bortles was his QB for both 2015 and 2016 for all 16 games. So when he has a great year it's because he's just that good, but when he has a bad year, it's Bortles' fault? How does Robinson not assume any fault for basically having his numbers cut in half from 2015 to 2016? That's non-sense.

Fly Eagles Fly! more like WHY EAGLES WHY

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Even if he was turnover prone Bortles at least moved the ball a ton the one year, then he became a pumpkin. Even Robinson's "bad" year he put up similar numbers to Alshon in Philly this year.

Don't listen to them. Allen Robinson is a good receiver.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Even if he was turnover prone Bortles at least moved the ball a ton the one year, then he became a pumpkin. Even Robinson's "bad" year he put up similar numbers to Alshon in Philly this year.
    "Moved the ball" = the Jags were getting crushed by halftime in most of their games, so they threw all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    "Moved the ball" = the Jags were getting crushed by halftime in most of their games, so they threw all over the place.
    No doubt there was a lot of garbage time stats. Still, if you watched them, Robinson was very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Actually, that was his sophomore year after a really underwhelming rookie year where he showed some flashes of being really good. And Bortles was his QB for both 2015 and 2016 for all 16 games. So when he has a great year it's because he's just that good, but when he has a bad year, it's Bortles' fault? How does Robinson not assume any fault for basically having his numbers cut in half from 2015 to 2016? That's non-sense.
    Iím not saying heís not at all at fault but my point was that he was easily the best player in this deal imo. I just donít see where any of the guys otherwise are better than him... additionally, my point on Bortles was that his one decent season, Robinson was a superstar, the season after that he turned into a tomato can and Robinson was still pretty good. Itís pretty clear the guys a good player

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast