Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

RB LeGarrette Blount - $3 mil - Ten

2.5M SB to come play in NY

5 million to come to Cleveland. We have a perfect change of pace back, but you'll get the bulk of the carries. Come run behind the best offensive line of your career.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

out

Wow. I like that offer. Hmmm....interesting. I'll sign later tonight if no one steps up.

PROCESSING

So does this mean you're a Brown?
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Nevermind, were out.

$2 mill from the Vikes.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Titans are looking for that Smash and Dash style rushing attack when we had the Duo of CJ2K and Lendale White, We have already brought in the dash in Jerrick McKinnon, now we just need the Smash and that is you. We offer you 3M guaranteed to #TitanUp

Titans 2018 Draft Class

22. Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
    41. Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
    152. Dane Cruikshank, S, Arizona
    199. Luke Falk, QB, Washington State

Got bigger needs homie. We out.

Signs with Tennessee. That role sounds right.

PROCESSING