Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RB Carlos Hyde - $11 mil - Cle

$1m from Detroit

$2 million guaranteed from the Seahawks. We don't currently have a running back on our roster.
    POOP

The Bucs can't offer you a guaranteed starting job, but we know that in todays NFL, all the top teams have more then one RB, and they all eat if used correctly.

We will offer 3M guaranteed to come join the Bucs offense.

We're out for now
    POOP

Browns will offer 4 million to split carries with Tevin Coleman. We noticed how fresh you were late in games when splitting with Brieda last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Not going to lie....I'm a little disappointed that I'm not seeing the attention I thought I would see.

That said, Browns have a slight slight edge.

PROCESSING

6 million to start in Denver

$3 million from the Redskins to ask you to hold off on making decisions while we clear cap to make you a better offer. We are running a run-heavy offense this year. We want you to be the featured back. Take the ball 20-plus times a game. When you need a breather, we have a ton of other guys on the roster. We went out and got one of the best fullbacks to block for you. We're focused on adding at TE and WR guys who also block well to make sure you have plenty of room to run. We're hoping you give us some time to make you the right offer.

Washington has until tonight to be back otherwise it's Denver.

PROCESSING

Out

out
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

You never answered and we need the cash. Retract.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

$3M from Detroit to be our lead back

We're back in, 5 million from the Browns. Come back to O-H-I-O

match

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast