Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Doc is still trying to get fired ... Austin got more PT than Lou, Bradley, Gallinari, Harris, and DJ.
    Well, Austin is a guard so Gallo, Harris and DJ shouldn't cut into his minutes at all. Also, not like Austin is a bad player. He isn't the same scrub Austin from a few years ago for sure. He also only played one more minute than Lou, so they basically played the same.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

zach lavine will be an all-star soon. He's got talent.

give it two more years. He will be a top five SG.

andrew wiggins will get paid $30 million next year.. i forgot he was even playing in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    zach lavine will be an all-star soon. He's got talent.

give it two more years. He will be a top five SG.
    Lacks vision/playmaking and that "feel" for the game to me, so as a truly effective game changer day in/out I don't see it, but he's definitely a talented + exciting player (great range) and I'm sure he'll make a few All Stars out East. Better than Wiggins yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lacks vision/playmaking and that "feel" for the game to me, so as a truly effective game changer day in/out I don't see it, but he's definitely a talented + exciting player (great range) and I'm sure he'll make a few All Stars out East. Better than Wiggins yeah.
    Iíd like to see Hoiberg run more p&r with him and Markannen. Heís got the ability to be a good playmaker.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nikola-mirotic

play of the night... that is defense... he stopped the fast break like only a man can and then did the shake. Ladies and gentleman the next and now generational talent

Super Dario last 10 games

18.2 PPG

7.3 RPG

2.5 APG

31.0 MPG

50.8 FG% (122 attempts)

48.1 3P% (52 attempts)

94.3 FT% (35 attempts)

14.8 net rating

66.2 TS%

+86 points

I mean... Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nikola-mirotic

play of the night... that is defense... he stopped the fast break like only a man can and then did the shake. Ladies and gentleman the next and now generational talent

You hyped that block to be so much more spectacular than it actually was. It was nice and a great play by Embiid but itís not THAT impressive. Especially blocking an unathletic Mirotic

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Iíd like to see Hoiberg run more p&r with him and Markannen. Heís got the ability to be a good playmaker.
    I just don't think that's his game, but hey he's young, and that would be a huge development if it happens. More than anything I'd like to see you guys score Doncic or Porter. There's some serious franchise shifting talent in this draft, and the league is better when Chi is winning.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    These might truly be the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Are you crazy?!?

Style Impaired

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Zach Lavine just had his "Y'all musta forgot" moment against TWolves and ruined Butler's night.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    andrew wiggins will get paid $30 million next year.. i forgot he was even playing in the 2nd half.
    Him and Butler were never going to work well together. But Jeff Teague hasn't delivered for this team either.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan_Rocket View Post
    You hyped that block to be so much more spectacular than it actually was. It was nice and a great play by Embiid but itís not THAT impressive. Especially blocking an unathletic Mirotic
    understanding basketball is the first key... he is a center running the fast break against 2 other guys with no help and he slammed it away like only he can. It looks less than great because you are not seeing the situation... He had every angle covered and the second mirotic tried to pass embiid would have been all over it... His size and presence basically boggled the mind of mirotic and left him with only one option... ATTACK... and when you attack a superior/stronger/faster animal you will lose every single time.

Lillard with 50 pts (8/13 from 3) in 29 mins like a week after CJ did the same, guess he was jealous lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    understanding basketball is the first key... he is a center running the fast break against 2 other guys with no help and he slammed it away like only he can. It looks less than great because you are not seeing the situation... He had every angle covered and the second mirotic tried to pass embiid would have been all over it... His size and presence basically boggled the mind of mirotic and left him with only one option... ATTACK... and when you attack a superior/stronger/faster animal you will lose every single time.
    I do understand he situation, which is why i said that it is a great and impressive play, never said it wasnít. But itís not as amazing as you made it seem.

He stopped Mirotic, the average unathletic PF on a fast break. Thatís what takes away from it being that amazing. Hell Mirotic ran straight to him, he didnít know now what to do. And the other man was too far down the court to be a threat.

Thatís just my opinion tho, to each their own.

P.S Embiid is going to have nothing to say about MVP this year, thatís just ridiculous.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast