Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Ah. You sold me with your reasoning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Iíll sig bet you all day on this. Cavs are gonna obliterate the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Isn't it interesting how Cavs fans ranked Kyrie last year after his shot compared to how they rank him now. Hmmm.
    We thought he was better than some non all stars you guys were naming, thatís about it player.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Id rather bet actual money. A sig bet gets me nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Isn't it interesting how Cavs fans ranked Kyrie last year after his shot compared to how they rank him now. Hmmm.
    Vee is the only Cavs fan on here. The rest are a bunch of LeBron lovers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

We thought he was better than some non all stars you guys were naming, thatís about it player.

Edit: I think following "the shot" you had some people claiming they'd rather have Kyrie over Steph. It really pissed off Dubs fans. 2016 is burned into their brains since they know the KD-less Dubs will forever be known for blowing a 3-1 lead.
    Last edited by Vee-Rex; 02-12-2018 at 07:48 PM.
    The Baker is coming.

Id rather bet actual money. A sig bet gets me nothing.

ďIím like OKĒ

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

Edit: I think following "the shot" you had some people claiming they'd rather have Kyrie over Steph. It really pissed off Dubs fans. 2016 is burned into their brains since they know the KD-less Dubs will forever be known for blowing a 3-1 lead.
    Yup. I had one transplant down here telling me he was happy they lost, cuz it meant getting KD. I was like get real bro, kd was running there regardless.

I think they lose 2-4 games max, Cavs easily get to the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

meh ... my happiness is not determined by sporting events.

But, yes, the 2016 Warriors will be known for winning 73 games and not being able to finish the job ... not that that had anything to do with my post.

It's actually fairly common for fans to over-rate players on their own team and then under-rate them when they leave.

ďIím like OKĒ
    you could have just wrote OK. is this a new thing? wait, let me try this again ...

"I'm like, dude, why are you writing in the third person? No matter, maybe i missed it because it happened a whole bunch of pages back in this thread, but i'm like, maybe this guy could give me his take on why he thinks the Cavs are a powerhouse after these deals instead of just thumping his chest and making outrageous proclamations like we are going to destroy the east now"

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Heat and the Cavs are running through the East for a collision course ECF matchup.
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Heat and the Cavs are running through the East for a collision course ECF matchup.
    Lolz what?

you could have just wrote OK. is this a new thing? wait, let me try this again ...

"I'm like, dude, why are you writing in the third person? No matter, maybe i missed it because it happened a whole bunch of pages back in this thread, but i'm like, maybe this guy could give me his take on why he thinks the Cavs are a powerhouse after these deals instead of just thumping his chest and making outrageous proclamations like we are going to destroy the east now"
    Not beating my chest at all. I have 7 straight years of data and you have 2 months where Lebron and the team stopped trying. So ďIím like OKĒ

Not beating my chest at all. I have 7 straight years of data and you have 2 months where Lebron and the team stopped trying. So ďIím like OKĒ
    So basically if youve got lebron you are guaranteed to plow through the east playoffs? And you are incorrect btw, my opinion isnt about the last two months, its about the team you have now, post deadline.

If the Cavs are going to make it through the east to the finals it will have to be as much about the players that remain as holdovers performing much closer to preseason expectations with the air cleared and old roles restored. Guys like Thompson and Smith.

The fit is better but lets not forget these additions with the exception of george hill are certified bench level players.

Cavs won't make the Finals this year. I'll take that if no one else wants it.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast